Chapter Five: Burning The Mountain

Hello everyone! Sorry long delay again on the update again......exams are taking their toll on me and I feel almost like a zombie now, but it's all worth trying to finish this story!

Picture of Cerise on the>>>>>

Blood's P.O.V

Once I arrived at the village of Dread Mountain what I saw before me shocked and surprised me beyond words, the village was completely in ruins and black ashes scattered the ground along with the rubble. I ran into the village trying to find any trace of life, but there was none I hoped the Host of Earth was still alive otherwise the entire Region will look like this if Dark Master wins, thankfully I could still feel the presence of the Legend Host of Earth I just hope he/she is alright seeing how no ones alive. Suddenly a stranger tried to attack me from behind which I was able to turn and raise my sword just in time when his staff almost made contact with my head, the stranger wore a black hoodie with ripped jeans and brown combat boots, his hair was a little tousled on the side and was staring at me with hated and wary expression. He also looked to be in his late teens so he wasn't much of a threat, but I just looked back at him with mild confusion, but the feeling of the Legend Host's presence became pretty strong.

"Wha-who are you?!" I pushed the boy back a few feet from me, but still stood his ground and held his staff tightly waiting to attack again.

"Why do you want to know?! Aren't you a Hunter here to take me?!?" Oh, that's why he attacked me, but really?! How could he mistake me for a Hunter? They always wear black uniforms, I'm in my usual clothes, I scoffed at his answer and put my sword away since there's no danger at all.

"Humph, calm down Spike I am no Hunter I'm the third Host of fire."

"Ha! Yeah right, prove it then!" Wow.....why am I not surprised he'd say that and he's very predictable alright fine you want to be that way? I sighed and changed to my phoenix form in front of him and at first he was shocked and scared then he just fell to his knees dropping his staff in the process with his head bowed to the ground shivering. "Sc-Sc- Scylar! Sorry.....I-I just.....I thought that-"

"Hey it's alright, Spike I get it you thought none of the Legend Hosts would come or anyone else. Sorry I didn't come sooner because Dark Master has been sending out trouble to other places as well and he also took one of my friend's sister." I helped the kid up and he mumbled a thank you before looking at me then crossed his arms over is chest looking frustrated and tired.

"Yeah so I've heard......I'm Edmond Price by the way and I've just become the Legend Host of Earth before my Master died."

"Master?"

"Yeah, unlike most continents of the Region we have a master who is a Legend Host and he choses a student who will be worthy enough to be trained as the next Legend Host after him/her the previous Host was Athena May. She was close to death when we fought together so I took her to safety and she gave Dima, the Guardian Beast of Earth to me." I nodded and Edmond told me the rest of the story and what happened to the village I could feel my anger boiling for Dark Master, how could he do this to innocent people?! The sick bustard just taking people and even children to wherever he is to reroute them in his army! Well at least I found Edmond who agreed to help with finding Nekora.....or was it Bonnie? Never mind gotta tell Aidan.

I contacted Aidan with the transporter since it can also be used as a way to talk to other people with it, it took me three try's to finally connect to Aidan oh right I forgot to tell Aidan he could do this sort of thing with the transporters well I guess now's a good time to tell him. "Blood? You didn't tell me the transporter could do this!"

"Yeah, sorry about that, but hey found the Host of Earth already have you found the Host of Water?"

"Yep, she's here with me in the meeting room I'll meet you there." I nodded and ended the call before putting in the co-ordinates of Aqua village and shot the portal.

"You sure it's safe?" Edmond looked at the portal warily like it was a dangerous enemy about to attack, I just smirked at him cockily with a amusing idea struck me and I picked him up without much effort, Edmond yelped in surprise at the sudden move and threw him into the portal. I chuckled before jumping in myself and arrived at the village Castile in minutes next to Edmond who was lying on the ground, in pain I guess by the way he groaned.

"Why the hell did you throw me into the friggin portal?!!?"

"You looked like you didn't want to jump in so I wanted to help you." I just smiled innocently at Edmond as he got to his feet and dusted himself off while glaring at me that only me chuckle at his expression.

"I have legs that can take me to the portal!" I laughed even more and Before I led him into the castle and found the Legend Host meeting hall, and saw Aidan looking at one of the pictures of Guardian Beasts on the wall.

"Aidan." Aidan turned around and smiled at both of us as we came in.

"Hey, guys! Glad you came Crystal is in a meeting with the village council, she'll be back in a few....I'm guessing you're the Host of Earth?"

"Y-yeah...um, my name's E-E-Edmond Price...." I looked at the kid in question as he stuttered, but when I saw the look in his eyes I knew what was going on so I just looked back at Aidan with a knowing smirk on my face which caused to Aidan to look at me strangely, but I just shook my head.

"Where are Jin and Arihiko? Still looking for the Sand Host?"

"Sigh....yeah.....still there I just hope they'll be alright, those Hunters are still crawling around the Region!" I nodded at Aidan's concern understanding the matter I mean the danger they did to Dread Mountain was shocking! The walls surrounding the village are impossibly strong and unbreakable that not even a wreaking ball could smash it down. Dark Master must have chosen his soldiers carefully which is no surprise he'd try to get Nekora to join also.....I just hope she won't fall to the darkness like many others have already done.

"I'm sure they're alright after all they we are the Seven, the Guardians of the Reigon!" I smiled at Aidan and he returned the smile with a nod, even though right now we are going up against something that could easily bring us down I'm not going down without a fight!