Chapter Seven: Memory Lane

Hello everyone! So yeah kinda been a long time since the last update I did, huh? Well I've been busy with school and the usual stuff school does heh. Well anyway hope you'll like this chappie!

Pic on the side is Edmond!

Arihiko's P.O.V.

It's been almost a week since we arrived to Aqua Village and since those few days Aidan and Ed were indeed mates which was really a big surprise and pretty rare for a Host to be mates with a human not that I have anything against it, it's just a surprise to me. Anyway I'm feeling pretty pissed because the decision was made with everyone that we should prepare for the battle against Dark Master and his army! Why do we have to work more instead of going right in?! I've been training hard enough ever since Nekora was taken away from me, I don't understand why they had to make that choice to stay here longer!

*Flashback*

Every Host that was present including myself were sat at their place where the framed pictures of our Guardian Beasts hanging above our seats surrounding a large table in the meeting room, the only seat that wasn't taken was the Host of Wind, Nekora should be sitting here with us. Once everyone was quiet and seated while Aidan, Jin and Cerise were not seated so Aidan stood near Nekora's seat and Jin and Cerise were at the other end of the table also standing.

"So Dark Master has finally made a choice to make his move now, well that's really unexpected." Edmond was the first to speck and everyone hummed in agreement, it did seem unusual for Dark Master to be making his move now when he could have done so earlier or something.

"He must be planing a war! I mean that's probably why he spent so much time secretly getting people under his control and command then call them Hunters." Blood had a point with that, I mean everyone in the Region is a Warrior, an Assassin and Pirate or bandit, oh and a solider of an army from different villages and cities. "Dark Master's goal was to take over the entire Region he's gonna need a strong army and pretty big as well."

Everyone tried to come up with something to try and bring down Dark Master until Crystal, the Host of Water and the queen of Aqua Village silenced everyone then looked at Aidan who looked like he had something to say in this as well so we all stayed quiet and listened to Aidan. "We can't just go straight away to where Dark Master is......We don't even know where his Head Quarters are and we still need time to find out what we're up against here yet!"

"Aidan's right! I remember when Blood and I were captured by the Hunters they had some sort of special night when the Master ranked Hunters become actual Hunters and from what I remember they are all given some sort of power from Dark Master." Jin had a troubled expression on his face when he mentioned this, Blood also had a pained expression on his face as well seems like this was some sort of bad memory to them.

"Then we can't risk just jumping in on something we don't fully know about yet we should train a bit more so that we could be prepared for the war Dark Master is likely planing by the looks of it also we don't know what kind of power the Hunters could be wielding." I almost growled in anger as Crystal's suggestion was voiced to everyone, I don't want to wait any longer and train more than I've already have!! I've been doing it for ten years! I slammed the table as I abruptly stood up getting everyone's attention and looks of shook and surprise.

"You can't be serious?!? I've waited long enough to find and save my sister from Dark Masters clutches! We can't possibly wait longer just so that we'll be prepared for one fight!"

"Airhiko, we could possibly be killed if we charge into the field like that! We don't know where they could be hiding and we have to work together on this, if we don't then we won't be able to reach Nekora at all! Please Arihiko I know you're worried, I am as much as you are as well but I know nothing of any harm will come to her."