Special Day

" Another day Another shit to deal with. " I said to myself and sighed.

I just woke up from My alarm since I had errands todo, Particularly I Live alone I don't want to be stuck with people from My Home Town ever again, It was a not so nice place to begin with. I even blocked almost everyone I know from there In my contacts. Yes It was that bad.

< I probably should go eat before anything else.. >

I immediately got up and did A few stretches. I went downstairs and quickly got to The Kitchen. " Nah.. Fuck this I need some coffee " I said preparing My cup and got some water to put in The coffee machine. " Should I try this new coffee powder or stick to the same one?.. Hmmm " I said as I looked over to The Two packets. " New one then " I said and snatched The Coffee Packet.

Ring ring ringggg.

" Huh? Who could be visiting this early? " I said and sighed.

It was the doorbell ringing. " Wait a second I'll just finish this " I shouted and Immediately put the packet and water in The coffee machine and turned it on.

Ring ring ring!!!!!

" Yeah yeah coming!!! " I said as I rushed to the door.

I peeked through the peephole of My Door, To see It was Chifuyu infront of My door. I quickly opened it and let him Inside.

" What's up Chifuyu? " I said locking the door as he came inside My house.

" Can I not visit? " Chifuyu said smiling, He also took off his shoes and placed it beside the door.

" What? No of course you can " I said giving him a smile back.

It was refreshing to see Someone I actually know everyday, Yes this is My bestfriend, Chifuyu Matsuno, We first met back in college and From time to time I help him with his pet shop too!

" Did you have breakfast yet, Y/N? " Chifuyu asked sitting down on a Chair nearby.

" Oh I haven't yet I was making some coffee " I said and went back to The kitchen.

Chifuyu followed.

" Eh? It should be down by now... " I said looking down on The Coffee machine.

" Jeez are you still not In your spirits? You didn't plug it in! " Chifuyu said staring at me at disbelief.

" Oh.. Yeah- " I said but got cut off By Chifuyu.

" Go get dressed, Let's go out to eat, You have errand today right? I'll go help. Also Did you clean the house yesterday? It looks super clean " Chifuyu said looking around.

" Yeah I will in a minute, Thank you for the help then Chifuyu, But you have such keen eyes gosh " I said smiling awkwardly.

" I'll go get dressed now, You can help yourself here " I said rushing upstairs.

" Okay take your time! " Chifuyu said going back to the living room.

I went straight to my closet, I grabbed A cute Purple bodycon dress, Along with A Light pink cropped cardigan. Of course safety shorts and New underwear too. After deciding that I should wear that I went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and put on abit of make up, Just mascara, Eyeliner and Some liptint then Lip gloss. 

" Y/N, Can I come in? " Chifuyu said and knocked on the door.

" Sure let me just put on My dress! " I said as I left The make up products on My table and got dressed.

I opened The door and let Chifuyu in.

" Still nice fashion sense huh! " Chifuyu said looking me up and down.