It's Time

" Hey.. that collaboration between your team and company with that Kokonoi guy.. " A guy with long black hair uttered out.

I opened my eyes and met a pair of dark brown eyes staring right at me, I kept my cool and stood up.

" At last, You're awake Y/N. " 

I sat down, Because I was just laying down, Everything around us.. Was the color white, not to mention it was just clouds, Is this just a dream? Where am I? Most importantly who is he?.

I glanced at the smiling long haired guy sitting in front of me. He looked familiar.

" I'm Baji, Baji Keisuke.. You know? Chifuyu's friend? His soulmate. Yes I'm dead i just wanted to visit you both thank you for taking care of him, I came to warn you all, About Mitsuya and Kokonoi. "

Right.. Chifuyu.. I don't recall him telling me anything about him and Baji as soulmates, or did he? My head's fuzzy..

" What about them?.. Chifuyu misses you a lot he always talks about you, You know? And I thought Soulmates are suppose to be romantic? " I finally answered.

" You know in our world of fated strings, You can choose to date someone else and get married to someone else and.. not your soulmate right?, Some are really met to be just friends, And Chifuyu, Don't hurt him. He likes you, Romantically. " He implied.

What?.. Chifuyu likes me? I mean it was kind of obvious but I didn't want to assume.. Now what Am I going todo? I don't wanna hurt anyone..

" You should really check your red string before it's too late, Y/N, About Mitsuya and Kokonoi, Mitsuya will soon be in danger I can't tell you why but It will be involving Kokonoi, A few weeks after you're almost done with your project for him, Chifuyu will soon be in danger too "

My heart dropped from what I heard.

" No.. that can't be true.. " I mumbled scared.

[ Alarm clock ringing ]

I jumped from the sound of the alarm clock and immediately checked where I was and yes I was still at our hotel room. I touched my face and surely I was awake.

" Y/N FINALLY YOU'RE AWAKE!!, You sound like you were having a dream that turned into a nightmare you sounded like you were about to cry, What's wrong? " Vermissa said worriedly sitting beside me.

I got up from bed and headed towards the bathroom.

" Nothing.. I'll go take a shower " I said rushing.

I opened the bathroom door and immediately washed my hands with soap and rinsed it off, Then splashed my face with cold water.

" That.. That was merely just a dream right? Just a coincidence right? That can't be true... Please it.. It just can't. " I mumbled as I breath in heavily.

" Y/N, Please tell me you're Okay.. " Vermissa said as she knocked on the door.

" If you need help I'm here okay? "

Right.. I need to keep my calm.. It was merely just a dream... Or was it..

I splashed My face again and assured Vermissa I was okay, I proceed to take a shower thinking heavily about what I just had a dream of.

Baji? Warning me? not to mention It's about Mitsuya and Kokonoi.. How can I remember it so.. Vividly..

" Wait I should be thinking about the project and not that mere dream! "

That's what I said But, In reality I'm very much worried and anxious.

[ Fast forward to the Morning Buffet ]