Favour

I sneered, " They were waiting for an ambush all this time huh? " I let my eyes wander to find the Haitani brothers, Sure enough I found them standing on top of the train, I locked eyes with Ran, He didn't even bat an eye, Not even a smile nor smirk appeared on his face same goes for his Younger brother. Ran was standing as his brother was sitting down. Both Looking down at us.

I let out a " tch " In annoyance. Finally Ran spoke up " Okay~ Game over! Damn that didn't even take 5 minutes " He pestered on. I stood up and responded " That was an awful prediction, Haitani. "

The Haitani Brothers Did not speak, But Rather Screaming, Crying, Tumbling to the ground filled the gap of silence. It would make sense since we're having an all out fight here. I could hear Kokonoi and Inui from the distance aswell, Not to mention Y/N.

I looked over to where They were and Saw The so called " Legend " of The black dragons. I guess Inui's dealing with Wakasa huh? I was caught up in a Moment and someone managed to punch me straight on the face.

. . .

I'm not sure how much time has passed but Like earlier, The enemies were never ending they just keep coming and coming. I looked over to Hakkai who was still laying down on the ground. " HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP HAKKAI? WAKE THE FUCK UP GOD DAMN " I shouted hoping that he'd wake up.

But as always, Rindou interrupted. " Ain't no way he's waking up easily, His head got smacked in that surprise attack~ " A smirk appearing on his face. Ran seemed shocked. Almost as shocked as me. Is that the reason his head was bleeding?.

But Ran wasn't shocked because of what his brother said, He was shocked at Hakkai, I looked over at hi and he was already standing up, Stretching his arms. " Okay! That should be enough rest! " He said so casually.

" You're late dumbass! I was about to send you flying myself " I blurted out at him. Finally a smile appeared on my face. Rindou's expression changed to a shocked one while his older brother clearly has " You both are so fucking annoying just die already " written all over his face.

" No way.. How tough are these guys?! " Rindou asked. But pretty much everyone else ignored him. I turn to look at Ran, " Let's see... It's been 5 minutes right about now you phonies. " I calmly said. 

Visibly, Ran was getting more and more angry. Perfect. " Get down here, This time I'll make a prediction too " I continued and pointed to the ground. " In 5 minutes... You're all gonna be beaten up ", Hakkai walked over to my side and did what I just did followed by " We'll show you what real charisma is " a smirk forming on both of our faces.

" We'll get this down in 5 minutes alright? Hakkai.." I paused for abit then put on a big ass smile on my face because of the excitement rushing all over my body. " Let's show em' That combination, Is better than does two siblings "

A smile formed on Rindou's lips once more but his older brother clearly has The opposite look on his face. The smile that was once on my face and Hakkai's face faded, But not because something's wrong, But because He had something to say, It was clear as day it was serious.

I looked over to him giving him a questioning look. " Taka-chan, Wanna hear what Plan I have? " He says. I nodded to answer the question he just asked. Without even breaking eye contact with the haitani brothers he continued to tell me his plan.

" During The Kantou accident.. Angry and I couldn't get pass those siblings. They just kept attacking in ways we didn't even expect " , I turned my gaze from Hakkai to The siblings. and responded with " I see.. " To Hakkai. 

" So I got the Idea just now when I was getting beaten up just now... So...  HERE'S THE PLAN " Was the last thing he said before dashing towards the Haitani Brothers. He snatched Rindou and Carried him on his shoulder, Rindou was too shook to even react properly hence he stayed still as Hakkai ran off with him.