What A Weird Feeling

It's been Exactly 2 months and our deadline is the next 2 months, Time truly moves quickly. But luckily for me.. My team works efficiently and quick. we were half way done, Considering we pulled all nighters, overtime and so. Today I decided to work overtime, Or so I thought. 

" Everyone should be home by now " I said walking up to a vending machine.

I leaned in closer to see the prices, drinks and Personally because I was bored.

" Hmmm was should I get.. " I said moving my gaze from one drink to the other.

Ramune it is! I'll get two just incase. Then.. I'll get The original flavor and Strawberry!

I got my wallet and got exactly how much I need for both, I inserted the money and not so long after that I heard a ' Thud ' indicating The drinks were ready to get.

And so I got them and rushed out to go to My studio. I happily opened the door when.. I saw Mitsuya sitting near the table sewing. I guess i should have checked My studio windows first huh? What was he doing here anyways?.

I hurriedly hid at the wall outside. But of course I wanted to peek and So I did.

Mitsuya.. He's amazing. He works perfectly. He can work so efficiently, quick, clean and so elegant somehow. No wonder he's famous. And No wonder fashion industries want him so much. Not to mention his looks.

My eyes followed Mitsuya in whatever he's doing, I wonder how he didn't notice when I opened the door?. I watched him whole heartedly. He gently handles the fabric too, Even his hands looks good.. 

His hair moving so gently with air as he moves his head from time to time.. He's beautiful.

I slapped My face with my hands as I realized what I was saying, Y/N Y/N what is wrong with you? You have never felt like this nor would have said that to anyone nor even think about it!.

Thankfully I placed the drinks on the floor before doing that.

" Y/n, Sunshine you know I know you're there since earlier right? Now come in and help me, You can take a pic too so It would last longer " Mitsuya said suddenly appearing by the door.

I got startled when I heard his voice, I turned into a blushing mess, God this is so awkward..

Mitsuya picked up the drinks and guided me inside and Sat me down near the sewing machines.

" I'll take The Original flavor one alright sweetheart? " Mitsuya said smiling as he placed down the drinks and opened it.

I nodded.

" But anyways.. Mitsuya.. " I said carefully and still so ashamed for some reason.

He looked at me with full interest.

" What are you doing here? I thought you left earlier too " I asked taking a sip of my drink.

Mitsuya took a sip and swallowed it and answered with " It isn't fair that our leader is doing our project so late without help " He said placing his drink down and going to the mannequin with the unfinished dress.

" Oh yeah we just need to attach the top part of the dress and we're close to finishing This type of dress batch " Mitsuya said taking the dress off the mannequin.

My eyes widen as I heard what he said. It was that fast? I still can't believe it.

I snapped back to reality and he handed the dress and gestured to the clothing piece on the table.

" That's the chest area along with the sleeves, Just connect it there and I'll work on the other batch " He said leaving his drink on the other table.

He got the pattern and fabric and began working again.