What's Going On Here

Time went by making the uniforms, And yes we did take breaks but we didn't stop until we finished it, Our due time was near, Only a few more weeks from now and It'll be done, Luckily the time's perfect before the due date it'll all be ready.

We only need to ready the more basic ones since, The special 11's uniform were the one we did first.

" Hey hey hey, Now don't you doze off, Y/N! " Chifuyu said as he helped me cut the fabric.

I snapped back to life and apologised.

" What's going on inside your mind that's so important?.. You've been like this since a few months ago, It's worrisome " Jay stated looking at me baffled.

I looked at him with dazed and confused eyes, not knowing what to say. Yes it's true I've been thinking deep about what Baji said and their situation, Not to mention lately Mitsuya's been late to our work and leaves early more than usual, It's exhausting. I sighed and went back to cutting the fabric.

When Mitsuya Just carried me off my feet. " I'll borrow her for a moment " He announced leaving the room with a smile. He took me upstairs since everyone was at the main floor in the room we were just in.

He put me down gently and hugged me. I don't know why but it feels so.. safe and.. I just can't explain it. When I'm with him I feel funny.. In a good way to say the least. I hugged him back.

He looked at me as he hugged me, He kissed my forehead and smiled with both his eyes and mouth. " Darling Is it about Baji and what's going to happened? " He questioned me once more.

I nodded gently, Looking away from him. Everyday he'd go and assure me That they'd all be okay, but something in me tells me they're not, They all me so much to me losing them.. Would be losing myself all over again.

" I will never get tired of reassuring you, Sunshine. But I beg you not to worry I'll make sure everyone's okay including myself okay? Now let's enjoy sewing. I know you're scared and anxious, But I promise we'll all be okay " He assured me holding my hands.

His lovely eyes, Showing  such a warm and affectionate look pierced my heart as I looked at them, There's something about him so different. Maybe he is my soulmate... But.. I'm not ready for that. Maybe I really need to check my string.

" Why can't I be him.. Instead.. " Someone said.

We immediately looked around the area to see who said that, But no one was there... We then went back to the room and went back to work.

I immediately noticed Chifuyu sitting where I was cutting the fabric, With such a sad and unpleased face. His movements were far more sluggish too.

I sat beside him and patted his head. " Hey hey now, What's wrong Fuyu? " I asked looking at him with empathic and worried eyes.

" Oh you're back..., and it's nothing " He said wiping away his sweat and smiling oh so bitterly at me.

I pouted, I then hugged him tightly. " Well I won't bug you to tell me but whatever that is You need a big hug " And I smiled brightly at him. he hugged me back as well. Then we continue to cut the fabric together while talking about something.

" Man all of them are acting weird " Vermissa said rolling her eyes at us, " You could say that again " Hakkai said with a baffled look on his phase.

The day went by and it was time to continue it another day, Today earlier, Chifuyu asked me to hang with him right after we were done working.

And so we did, we went and everyone said goodbye for the day since others had different plans, Me and Chifuyu took a train to some amusement park, Before that we went and bought clothes since we forgot to change our work clothes.