Finally

Our Deadline's tomorrow..   

But Just a few more pieces left and we're all good. It was already afternoon' around 2pm we still have a few things to finish and make then we'll be done.

Knock Knock        

" Wait a minute!! "  I shouted and immediately  stood up from the table and rushed to the door.

I opened the door to see Our boss standing infront of us.

" It looks like you all had a great time with Mitsuya? " The boss said happily and smiled.

Everyone stood up and bowed, I bowed along with them.

" Yes Sir! He's been a best member and friend actually " I replied happily.

He walked in and saw all of the things we made he was amazed.

" Usually other teams would have been panicking about the deadline and they don't finish that fast, You guys are truly different "  He praised.

We were all relieved.

" Glad you like our master pieces Sir! " Jay energetically stated.

" Like them? Oh no. I love them! Who's idea was all this? I'm also very surprised to see you all so energetic "  The boss said

Yeah.. we're happy it'll be ending tomorrow, Ahhh yes time off.

" Actually we just added abit of our twist but all of this was mainly from Our leader sir! " Vermissa said.

" She's actually the actual best sir "

I felt my eyes light up and i held my heart area, I haven't heard that in so long...

" Oh I see, I was Right about you Ms. L/N you're a very great leader indeed, But i shall now take my leave goodluck to all of you " The boss said smiling and Left.

After that I was still stunned about the moment, but they all came to me and hugged me.

" Best leader.. I guess " Lev sarcastically stated.

" You're the best Sunshine' " Mitsuya said patting My head.

" Oh please you're all acting like you also didn't do anything so great! I wouldn't be such a great leader without all of your ideas " I sad rolling my eyes.

" God just take our compliments sheesh " Lev said annoyed.

" Yes sir right way " I said saluting.

They all laughed and I smiled. We got back to work and we very much actually enjoyed it.

[ Later at 7PM ]

" Another overtime and all nighter  " Vermissa said sadly and sighed.

Hakkai went to Vermissa' Put her hair behind her ear and took of her glasses cleaned it and put it back on her face. Vermissa just was stunned and surprised.

" Yeah but heads up' This is going to be the last time "  Hakkai said smiling.

Vermissa looked away and blushed even more.

" I don't want this to be the last honestly " Mitsuya exclaimed.

I sighed and nodded.

The room remained quiet, Sad looks forming our faces. I got flashbacks of everything we did, More importantly me and Mitsuya grew a stronger bond, And My heart.. I feel like it beats for him, But I don't understand all this time I've been un interested in love nor did I fall inlove, I honestly don't know If I love him now, The paparazzi is still on us too. Understandable Mitsuya's a celebrity, His future girlfriend sure is lucky...