What's Next

The fight was still ongoing, I saw Manjiro whisper something to Kakucho But Kakucho Stood up and said something to him, I was unable to hear them since They changed positions to the ver back, Then Kakucho went straight back to the fight.

I knew who he was running up to. Takemichi, I saw Chifuyu in the way he was headed at. Naturally, I screamed " CHIFUYU, TAKEMICHI ON GUARD " When Mitsuya pushed me aside and took down the enemy I was neglecting. " Be on your guard too Princess " He said staring at me as the enemy went down in seconds.

Man I swear all of them are strong as shit. But I screamed too late, Chifuyu went flying down on his ass. That Bitch I swear. I didn't even notice but he knocked down the twins too. " TAKEMICHI! " He screamed punching our leader. But our leader luckily blocked that.

I didn't hear what they said next because of the loud ass noises the enemies did as they continued fighting with me. All I heard next was Kakucho saying " Hero " While smiling at Takemichi. It was oddly weird.

Someone went to check on Chifuyu, The person has red hair with a funky-ass hairstyle, I wondered who he was. So I quickly switched Positions with Hakkai, We still continued fighting I did tell you they were never ending enemies right? I wasn't Joking. Seriously. " Who's the red punk? " I asked as I re-payed a punch back to The enemy I was facing.

" Well They Call Him Akkun " He says as he peeked behind his enemy. 

Chifuyu and The twins got back up, " Sheesh, He can take a punch like that? " Angry exclaimed. " Takemichi's Insane " Smiley added on. I mean.. he is our leader you know.

" Anyways, He might just be the guy to hold off Kakucho for now hm? " Chifuyu butted in smiling as hell. He must be really proud of that guy man.

" You looking down Y/N, A penny for your thoughts Maybe? " Mitsuya asked baffled with My expression. " She's probably getting Jelly because her So called best-friend looks so happy because of our Takemichi " Hakkai fired as His expression went from ' Oh shit this fight is one heck of a bitch mess ' to A smirking one.

I harshly kicked down an enemy and beaten the person up till His knocked. " You're next Hakkai " I said threatening him eyeing him up and down. Mitsuya Just rolled his eyes and continued fighting his opponents.

" I'm sorry... " Hakkai whispered with a troubled look on his face and he went back to fighting too. 

After a while I heard Akkun Scream " Alright, I won't lose!! " He said fixing his hair. " DAMN RIGHT " Chifuyu followed. Moments later, Someone screamed in Agony. We all turned to look confused. It was some one with a half tied ponytail hairstyle " What's going on over there? " Akkun asked worried. 

As much as I didn't want anyone facing off the special 11 that quickly, Apparently someone other than Kakucho attacked too, Shion. " Damn our Sewing skills are totally amazing " Me and mitsuya said in sync and went for a High five.

Hakkai Looked terrified " That's not the point guys!!, Look Makoto and Takuya are down already! " He said pointing at them. He was right. Shit. " YAMAGISHI! " Akkun screamed as he was getting ready to go over there.

I'm just gonna guess is Makoto is the one with slicked back hair that goes to his neck, Yamagishi is the one with a half ponytail , Takuya is the other one.

" This fools didn't not put up much of a fight at all " Shion said as he laughed.

" Damn you.. Madame Shion.. I guess a former black dragon captain is not on our level " Yamagishi said staring at Shion in fear. I mean... that part is well proven seeing both of them down " THAT ASSHOLE " Akkun shouted with anger written all over his face, I mean it suits his red hair.