It's Him Again

" Yesterday was fun although abit weird... " I said as I brushed my teeth.

Yes it's another day But It's A work day today. But I did feel like it was going to be A nice day today, I was up in A good mood too. 

I spit The toothpaste and filled My cup with water to rinse My mouth, I then washed My face and did a Few of My skincare there, And yes I was already done showering.

" Fuyuyu, Is calling would you like to pick it up? " Siri said as I went outside of my bathroom and into My room.

" Right timing again aren't you Fuyuyu " I said smiling and picked up The phone call.

" Yo Y/N " Chifuyu immediately said.

" Yo Fuyu, What's up? " I asked as I put The phone call in speaker mode.

" I was just checking If you were awake yet so You don't miss work seems like you're already awake though " Chifuyu said.

I left My phone on My bed as I go to get ready.

" Mhm, I already had breakfast don't worry, What about you? " I asked going to My closet to pick My clothing.

I am A fashion designer so we're allowed to wear anything we want without dress codes so my as well enjoy it.

Chifuyu laughed. " Yes I did as well, I have free time want me to drop you off to work today? " Chifuyu asked.

" That's sweet , Why not? " I said and sighed.

" I'm coming over right now " Chifuyu happily said.

< Well his in a good mood too >

" I want to try a new style today, Any suggestions? Chifuyu? " I asked looking back at my phone while holding The doors of My closet.

" Oh yeah while you were off buying some food yesterday I went into A shop and Bought you clothing check The branded bag " Chifuyu said.

" The fuck- Branded?  " I said in shock.

" Did you forget again we're loaded? Y/N... " Chifuyu said in disbelief.

" Oh yeah.. Yeah I do.. " I said.

" How can you even forget.. You literally work at A top-notch company and Is one of The most recommended designer? " Chifuyu asked.

" Maybe i got stuck In the past Again, I don't know, But you know Chifuyu I want to start My own brand, My own company and grow big later on " I said rushing to The branded bag near my bed.

" Then I'll be your first customer,  I'll be there wait for me " Chifuyu said.

" I'll wait here then. " I replied back and he ended the call.

I pulled out the outfit and It was A Red silk long sleeve, And a beautiful laced black and red corset and A black pleated skirt along with heart fishnets. I must say The details were very beautiful, I'm getting even more inspired.

I go and get My Chanel red 19b and Black boots to go with it, I wore gold accessories and went outside to wait for Chifuyu not so long after He arrived in His amazing car. 

" Hey shawtie " Chifuyu sarcastically said.

I bursted out laughing " Really? " Hey Shawtie " " I said teasingly.

" Yeah yeah get in the car already Princess " Chifuyu said getting out of the car and walking to the other side of the door.

I followed and he opened The door for me and went back to the driver's seat.

" What A gentleman " I said smiling.

Not long after, We arrived at where I worked, Yes I have all my necessities with me, They have lockers and studios here so we don't need to worry about forgetting our stuff. Chifuyu waved me goodbye as he went back to his pet shop.