Officially It Began

I don't know how much time has passed, But Eventually.. I woke up. I had no time to grasp anything, All I knew was I was kidnapped and My legs and arms were tied to the chair They put me in. MY mouth was duct taped too.

I locked eyes with Sanzu who was at a fair distance from me, Sitting and resting his head on his hand, It looks like he's been waiting along time.

His eyes lit up and He walked to me holding his Katana over his shoulders.

" Well oh well, Finally your awake sleepy head " Sanzu Blurted out as he moved his face near mine.

He ripped off the duct tape on My face, Looking for any signs that I got hurt by what he did.

" Expecting me to cry from that? Pink scar face " I blurted out back, Keeping our eyes locked. He then slapped me making my head turn to where he slapped me. I rolled my eyes and there I saw the special 11 including Kokonoi.

I glared at Kokonoi not until, Sanzu placed his hands on my chin and aggressively made me face towards him again.

" Who the fuck said you could glare at them huh? " Sanzu stated glaring back at me.

" Oh? I need permission now? Bullshit " I said as I stood firm with my words, Repaying Sanzu's eyes with a glare.

" Kokonoi.. Are you sure they will appear? By us taking this girl? " Mikey asked as he stared at me.

" This girl has a name you know " I interrupted.

" Oh my, You're a feisty one. Don't forget we can kill you in an instant Now I advice you to shut the fuck up " 

" Yes, Mikey That's Y/N, Chifuyu and Mitsuya's one and only, I can assure you they're looking for her, Mitsuya would have no choice but to call me " Kokonoi explained.

Everyone gathered around a bit fair away from me and started to talk, I was unable to hear them though. With Sanzu left to guard me. Seemingly he did a good job with that minutes later the other group mates went outside and Sanzu followed, He said he needed to do something.

Not so long after that I felt someone's presence near by the window, As a normal person would do I turned my head to see Mitsuya and Chifuyu Standing by there and silently rushed to me. I gave them a smile as I was glad to see them.

They smiled back and got their pocket knife and started cutting the ropes that tied me to the chair. " How did you find me? " I whispered curiously.

" Your phone, You shared your location with us a few days ago you forgot to turn off share live location, Sunshine " Mitsuya whispered back as Chifuyu rolled his eyes.

" We can't escape by the window, We need to go over here " Chifuyu stated and pulled out a map of the entire building pointing to one of the exits. " So here's the plan, I'll go hid right there by the corner and Mitsuya you behind the door, Y/N You can go to the other corner " He said pointing to where we're gonna place ourselves.

Mitsuya and I nodded as he said another thing " Y/n you rush out of here me and Mitsuya are going to fight, Out of everyone Sanzu's going to come back, This is the start of our war, Our team is already there too, And No we didn't inform the others, Hakkai will drive you somewhere s- " I immediately cut him off.

" No, I'm staying to fight don't you dare think I'm weak " I said as i completely made up my mind. " We're not Y/N.. The enemies are not to be under estimated- " Mitsuya countered but I rejected. They both looked at each other and sighed, And gave into my decision. " Welcome to the team partner' " Chifuyu said smiling.

" So sorry I don't have our team's uniform at the moment " I said and chuckled. But soon enough the door began to open and we rushed to our positions. Chifuyu turned off the lights aswell. This was some old abandoned building I noticed from the window earlier there was a train track area there, I assume we'll fight there.