Is it Our Happy ever after?

" Ms Y/N L/N right? " She asked. I nodded. " Yes that is me.. "

She slowly looked at me and said " Mr Takashi Had a successful operation if you want you can visit him but he's sleeping and you can Just touch his hand for the time being.  It'll take a few weeks to heal but annually go back here to check. We will switch him to room 102 3rd level." She said.

My eyes light up and my worries were all gone. I bowed and thanked her and rushed into the room. The doctor glanced at me and said. " You must be Ms L/N?, Mr Takashi had a deep and long injury but thankfully it did not damage any important stuff I'll be leaving you two alone now. You can spend the night If you want there's a shower room near the bathroom " 

I bowed and thanked him but did not let him leave. " Sir can I borrow your phone? I've left mine and I need to contact someone. " I asked. He nodded and handed me his phone. " I'll be waiting outside please do give it back " He said and left.

I quickly dialled Vermissa. " No time to explain go to Shiki Hospital and 102 room bring a few extra clothing and food then take Jay and lev with you " I hanged up and went outside to give doc his phone. 

They quickly placed Mitsuya in a new room and I followed. The room had a nice window with a nice view too very spacious with extra mattresses and pillows and blankets.

Moments later I fell asleep Beside's Mitsuya's side. and woke up to a banging sound on the door. I rushed and open it to see the 3 of them sweating and panicking. " YOU WE'VE BEEN BANGING ON THE DOOR FOR 10 MINUTES NOW! " Jay said. " WHERE'S HAKKAI HE'S OKAY RIGHT? " Vermissa asked. " WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED " Lev continued on.

They kept asking and asking but I didn't respond But told them to be quiet. Soon enough I closed the door and they all sat on the chairs looking at Mitsuya, They had all the things I asked for including drinks and flowers.

I was looking out the window when... Mitsuya called out. " Y/N?.... " He said slowly opening his eyes. I rushed over to his bed and held his hand. " Yes I'm here... " I quickly blurted out, Tears of happiness fell on my face once more.

" You keep crying today... shh " He says smiling. He looked over to See Lev, Jay and Vermissa with Happy looks on their faces. " Hey Mitsuya! " Jay greeted. " Where's everyone else are they okay? " Mitsuya asked looking around. 

" Oh yeah.. I contacted Chifuyu and Hakkai they should be here by now " She says. Right on cue someone knocked on the door and I opened it almost immediately. " TAKA-CHAN " Hakkai. screamed running to Mitsuya.

" Hakkai shut up My ears will bleed next " Mitsuya sarcastically blurted out. While on the other hand Chifuyu greeted me and went over to Mitsuya, All the other TOMAN members were there and Vermissa, Lev and Jay clearly seems so confused.

They all greeted me and went over to Mitsuya. " Mitsuya-Kun... We won I saved Mikey " Takemichi said. Mitsuya's eyes gleamed. As tears started to form in his eyes. " Damn it who's cutting onions!! " He said trying to wipe the tears.

" Thank you for all the help, Y/N! " Takemichi said as he went o me and bowed. I bowed back. " No no I did just a small amount thank you for your guidance leader " I said.

" Y/N.... " Mitsuya said. Of course i rushed over then he said i should lean in closer. And closer. I was fairly confused then he kissed me on the lips with everyone watching.

It went silent as he pulled away from me. I was stunned. then Hakkai was the first one to say something " FINALLY FINALLY YOU BOTH ARE A THING NOW RIGHT?! " He screamed out clapping in joy. " Technically yes, But I'll do a proper way of confessing when I recover of course" Mitsuya said with pride and joy.

Everyone congratulated us, Some teased us and Some was partying. I looked over to Chifuyu and he went over and greeted me. " What sanzu said... " I asked. He responded. " Yes it's true.. But I'm too late now, I promise I won't get in the way, And can we still be best friends? " He asked.

" of course you big dummy " I responded and hugged him. he then faced Mitsuya and said. " Take good care fo her alright? " and then Mitsuya nodded and said. " Will do " Chifuyu then excused himself and left early.

[ A few weeks later ]

Mitsuya has now recovered. And our date is today. we were going to a Galaxy museum? I know it sounds bizarre. " You ready to go My lady? " He asked opening the door to his Lamborghini.

I nodded and I entered the car. He shut down the door and Went inside himself. He turned on the radio and Played Paper rings by Taylor swift.

It was fairly a few minutes ride, We were already there. He opened the door for me and locked the car. He even insisted on carrying my bag. What a gentleman.

And then we held hand and hand together and went inside the Museum, You needed to have tickets, But he ordered before hand.

I had a blast we took a lot of pictures and There were countless of painting, projector things, sculptures and so on! it looks like Mitsuya did too.

After that we went for a sunset dinner in a private yacht he owned. The food and the scenery was amazing. But what was more amazing is that.. He's here with me.

" Y/N... " He says as romantic music played on. I gave him a confused look. and then he pulled out A jewellery box, Hand written letters and my favourite flowers. Purple Irises and A mix of colored Tulips. Purple Pink and Yellow it was a bouquet. It was oh so beautiful.

He pulled out the ring from the jewellery box, It was a beautiful crown ring. I saw the inside of the box, It was pairs, It had a necklace too and so on.

He then stood up and so did I, He asked for My hand and he put the ring on my ring finger. " Y/N L/N My dear sunshine, Can I be yours? Forever? " He asked. Kissing my hand.

" Mitsuya Takashi, You are mine forever and I am yours forever " I responded. He gently held my face and kissed me once more. I pulled away and snatched something form my bag.

" I Bought the men's version of what you just gave to me sweet heart... I also have hand written letters and roses for you " I said shyly. " Thank you sweetheart " He said and looked at the sunset scenery, " The view is so beautiful! " I commented. He looked over to me. " Yes Indeed " He said as he kissed my forehead.

" Hey Mitsuya... " I said. He looked at me with an expression that says " What? " " Please don't ever let go again " I said. he smiled. " I'll never let go sweetheart I promise. " He said and kissed me for one last time.

This is Our Happy ever after.

...

[ AND THAT CONCLUDES DON'T EVER LET GO | MITSUYA TAKASHI BY MINEZJAZZI ]