001

one
when world's collide

"Come on Jude, you've got to be sharper than that

"Come on Jude, you've got to be sharper than that." shouted his coach, as he slammed the ball over the post. The frustration was evident in his face, he was getting annoyed today in training. Every shot he seemed to take was not coming off right, he looked at his Adidas boots as he eyed them looking at them questionably.

The sweat glistened on his forehead as he sat on the bench, allowing himself to take a quick breather before integrating himself back with his squad.

He sipped on the water bottle as he saw Jadon approaching him, "What's wrong bro? You look bare mad today."

He laughed at the South London boy beside him.
When he first met the boy, he instantly thought he wouldn't have liked him but since the time they've met the two of them had formed a close friendship like siblings. The latter being the eldest and Jude being the younger sibling.

Jude shook his head, "Nah bro, I'm good. Just tired, just want to bag some goals in." He wanted to use the preseason as well as he could to prepare to mount a serious challenge for the Bundesliga title.

"I hear you, if we win the title absolute scenes. Trying to grab a cheeky golden boot this season." He laughed, both boys had ambition and fuel for this season.

"Guess I'm the assist man, come on."

-
📍the grocery store

Aaliyah was scanning the items in the shop, she was new here

Aaliyah was scanning the items in the shop, she was new here. Germany was new territory for her, she was only here for a placement year or two depending on what she wanted. But nonetheless, she welcomed the new adventure with open arms.

It was refreshing, a new chapter for her. New people, new vibes and a sense of peace away from the typical drama that London offered her. Although, she was sad about leaving her parents but she said she'd always check up on them whenever she could.

Aaliyah was scanning the aisle for some chicken, she badly needed some chicken for her Alfredo that she was planning to cook for her and her roommate Erica. Erica had also came with her but luckily for her she was half German so she knew the language and the culture around.

Once she had finally spotted the chicken, her eyes had lit up in joy. Jackpot, she thought.

However, the twinkle in her eyes soon removed by the colliding of somebody's against hers as all of the groceries in Aaliyah's hand had fallen down with a thump to the ground including her phone.

She was certain that her phone had broken and this instantly had put her in a rotten mood, the person whom she was yet to look at had yet to utter a single word.

There's a silence that holds between them, as Aaliyah stares in utter disbelief.

"I owe you an apology, sorry I wasn't looking where I was going my bad." The boy apologised, she was in shock. He had a beautiful deep voice, which she could sense wasn't from here. But forget his deep voice, the man standing in front of her was absolutely beautiful.

He was young, very young. He was cute. She knew who he was but chose to remain quiet and avoid him being uncomfortable.

She was startled by the sight, but quickly gained her composure back as she simply nodded unable to really speak. If anyone knew Aaliyah, they'd be surprised she'd simply had just shut her mouth.

As she went to grab her items from the floor, her head managed to bump into the boy in front of her.

She had thought he'd left after apologising but clearly not, she could feel a red tint slowly overcoming her face. The last thing she wanted to do was embarrass herself in front of this boy but that's what she'd just done.

Aaliyah laughed awkwardly to ease up the tension as the boy also broke in to laughter as his face broke out into a smile.

She couldn't help to observe the way his pupils became smaller as his grin was wide, she was clearly out of this world.

"Sorry, I thought you'd left. I guess, it's my turn to apologise." She laughed, grabbing the items from him. Her easily recognisable accent distinct when she spoke.

His eyes widened at the voice of hers, she overlooked that detail and she simply thanked him.

He replied, "It's alright, uh I owe you a new phone. You don't mind giving me your bank details to transfer some money to you." He held the damaged phone in his hand, clearly feeling bad for breaking the girls phone and managing to embarrass himself in front of this attractive girl.

"It's okay. I don't like being in debt with people." Aaliyah said, she hated/loved when people would buy her things. She didn't really know why, sometimes she felt guilty but sometimes she didn't.

"Consider it a peace offering, you don't owe me anything." He said, as he pulled up the banking app on his phone.

She nodded, slipping her bank details in the phone.

"Thank you again."

"I'm Jude." He said, placing his hand out for a handshake.

"Aaliyah." She said, placing her hand in his. His hand firm but she'd dismissed how he was making her feel a little flustered by the touching of their skin.