029

no time for wahala

"I don't have time for wahala, your friend doesn't seem to reply to messages anymore!" shouted Aaliyah down the phone to Jamal. Summer was here and Aaliyah was back in London from her year aboard which she greatly enjoyed other than the cold winter but she was back in her garden on her black recliner basking in the sun catching some sun rays as her golden skintone welcomed heat which caressed the open space of her body in her bikini. "Like come on, it's only an hour difference."

Jamal sighed, "You know how he is with messages, wait on your boy. You know he's got his transfer on his mind." As always Jamal was playing peacemaker, he'd grown accustomed to treating Aaliyah like his little sister spoiling her rotten whenever they hanged out much to Aaliyah's dismay. Jamal hummed before hesitantly speaking, "Has he said anything else about it to you?" He didn't want to question her about it knowing she got defensive about the situation, truth to be told Jamal didn't care about where he was going but he obviously knew that Aaliyah was hoping he'd moved back to England.

Aaliyah huffed playing around with her promise ring on her finger, "You know that boy, every time I try bring something up along the lines of his transfer he shuts it down so quick and changes the subject. Like I did press it initially but then he kept getting mad at me for it and we'd just argue, so I don't anymore. Like fairs you want to keep it a secret but a secret from your own girlfriend, you're so mad. Like, what am I going to do? Leak it to the press! Hold on, I'm not even finished with my rant. I do love him you know, but sometimes it'd be nice not to be pushed away by my own boyfriend." She whispered at the end.

"He'd be stupid to throw what you guys have again, forget that though. What's your summer plans? Fit me in them please! I can't take Alphonso anymore, he keeps trying to me link me with this one girl going 'she's a model'. Like bro, I don't care!"

Aaliyah laughed, "I'll find you a baddie who's smart. I know the type of girls you like but nah for real what's the summer motive? Let's go Silverstone, I'm tired of Max winning but a race weekend is actually pending. Nobody I know is into racing other than you so what do you think?"

"That's a shout, next week then?"

"Yeah, tell me when you land. I'll pick you up and you can stay at mines, the guys been asking when you're coming as if they can't ask you when you're playing PS5 everyday with them! Swear to God, they love you!"

In a snap of a moment, Jamal shouted down the phone so frantically Aaliyah jumped," Aaliyah, Jude's transfers been announced! Real Madrid, I thought it was Liverpool he said."

This was giving Aaliyah heavy deja vu and she felt her head almost spinning, "Spain! So, why does this fucking boy not want to tell me anything like I'm going to get mad that he's going Spain? Like I don't care where he goes, all I cared about was us but why am I finding out like I'm some random? Like, this far and I'm only finding out now!" She dragged off the promise ring, slamming it down on the chair.

"Marie, don't do anything rash. Just wait to see what he has to say."

-----

8pm

Jude was finally done with everything, his medical had drained him and the constant signing of photos and signing photos had snatched the last amount of energy away from him. Flurries of notifications came in on his phone with many messages congratulation him on his big move but he was saddened to see nothing from his girlfriend Aaliyah, the last message from her being 'I miss you' and 'reply you stupid ugly boy' two hours before his move had been announced. He was certain that she'd seen it, there was no way she hadn't seen it.

liyah🩷

He knew that was a lie, he hadn't been messaging her or calling her as much

He knew that was a lie, he hadn't been messaging her or calling her as much. Guilt was eating him away, he was slowly losing Aaliyah and he could feel it heavily.

authors note;
ahhh i have no direction of the book lmaoo, i need to think real bad! one of the messages have a typo dw about it