003

003
i've been thinking about you

Sun was beaming through the curtains, as Jude let out a huge yawn. He let out a soft groan as he stretched his body, grabbing his phone from the side.

It was 8:14 am, he knew he had to get up for training. He had a friendly today, all he could think of how last season they just let the title just slip through their hands like that.

After he had met Aaliyah again in the café, he didn't pass the opportunity to ask her for phone number before he forgot and instantly regretted it.

They'd been exchanging messages from time to time although both of them were occupied with whatever.
However, the conversations they shared were always meaningful and he enjoyed them.

Indecisiveness was kicking into Jude, he wanted to meet the girl again but he was contemplating whether he was moving crazy since he craved to meet the girl after two times of meeting her.

The problem was he did want to ask her out on a date, he wasn't going to deny that she was insanely attractive and beautiful.

She was shorter than him, he liked the fact that he towered over. Him being 6ft and Aaliyah being 5'5 was a difference. But, her face was what Jude love the most. There was her olive skin which seemed to have a glow to it, she had long wispy lashes and her hair was in a bun the last time he'd seen her.
He liked how she'd become shy anytime he complimented the girl, the way a red tint would appear on her face.

He liked her soft voice or the challenging remarks that she'd give him whenever she felt like it. Her confidence was cute, she didn't back away and he liked her independent nature.

When he got to training, he thought he'd ask Jadon what to do.

-

Clank. That was the sound of the ball hitting the crossbar cleanly. Jude was currently participating in a competition with Jadon, Gio and Marco Reus who had left them as he failed in the first hurdle of the competition which created the trio of boys to laugh at him.

"Gio, Mia was asking how you was. What did you do?" Jude asked, he remembered how the girls face was.

His face plummeted, "We got into an argument, it was mostly me though. It was my fault. I just keep saying things, I need to see her but she doesn't want to see me."

They were sat on the ground, the three of them sitting in a triangle formation.

"Bro, go message her right now man." said Jadon, if there was something about him is that he cared for Mia since Mia was the one who first helped him out when he moved.

He stood up from the ground and left them, simply agreeing.

Jude let out a huge sigh, he didn't know how to really bring it up.

Jadon laughed, "Bruv, what's wrong with you? Breathing like some dragon, have you smelt your breath?" This was their typical banter, there was probably not a day they'd be serious and an insult was thrown.

"Shut up. Alright, this is serious uno."

Jadon eyed the boy, he'd never seen a more nervous and tense Jude in his life. Clearly something was on his mind the way he was right now.

"Aye Jude, you're scaring me uno. Hurry up."

"Basically, yeah there's this girl I met. But I feel like it's too too early to ask her out on a date you know."

"What? When did you meet this girl?"

"I've met her twice but I've been speaking to her. I met her in the café. Beautiful."

"She knows off you?" He asked Jude, whom nodded in response. "Does she want your money or was she interested bro?"

"No, she knew. She didn't really want to bring that up. Just was pattering me up to be honest." He chuckled as he was grateful that she wasn't looking at the prospect of his money but him, Jude quickly shot a glance looking at Jadon who laughed at Jude being patterned by this unknown female figure.

"Someone needs to clearly pattern you." He joked. "Just ask her to the café again and then see if you're sure about a proper date."

"When are you getting a girl? You're bare lonely nowadays."

Jadon swatted him off as the two continued with their challenge.

-
jude 💘

jude
café at 4:30?

me
are you asking me? or asking the air?

jude
sorry ms🙄
what's your last name again?

me
you forgot wasteman🙄
aaliyah marie rock

jude
meet me at the café ms aaliyah marie rock
you're a beg btw

me
you're literally begging me to see you?
what if i didn't want to see that ugly face🫠

jude
that's why you're getting ready isn't it

-
Aaliyah was rushing about as she barged into Erica's room, "Erica, Jude just asked me to go to the café. What do I wear? I can't wear a dress to a damn cafe. Oh my, help me." She had filled in her best friends with some details here and there, not that there was plenty.

"Rocky, he's really got you whipped in a couple days." She laughed at her friends panicked state, calling her by her childhood nickname that she'd created for. "Just wear what you wore last time, something along that vibe."

"Uhm, I don't really remember what I wore last time."

"Look, just go simple. A neutral bodysuit and some grey joggers. You can borrow my bag or whatever, you're pretty either way."

"Lifesaver, I definitely owe you Erica."

"Tell me when you leave."

Aaliyah rushed back into her room, she didn't know why she was excited to see Jude again. But her best guess was his playful personality which invited her in or the fact that whenever she looked at him she wanted to have his babies. Okay, maybe not now.

He was beautiful to say the least.

Slicking her hair in low bun, she began on her makeup. She didn't want him to think that she was overly excited by doing a full face so she decided to use minimal makeup. Simply adding some lashes and filling in her eyebrows lightly and applying her Fenty lipgloss in Champ Stamp Fantasy, her favourite.

Grabbing her crossbody bag, she headed into Erica's room for a quick sign of approval.

"Bitch, you think I'm doing too much like this?" She asked in an American accent, she knew Erica would humble her either way so why not ask her?

She sighed and muttered,"When are you not doing too much? No, you look motherfucking good," Erica laughed at the girl standing timidly by the door.

Aaliyah chuckled, "I heard that, your ass ain't slick."
As she pulled Erica into a quick hug.

Quickly, she had informed Jude that she'd left.