025

Jude was pacing up the hospital corridor, nervously awaiting for a diagnosis on his girlfriend's condition. He sighed heavily, as he wondered what could've went on as he entirely blamed himself for whatever had happened.

"You're making me sick, sit down Jude." Said Gio, also awaiting the results. He was incredibly nervous too, he hated hospitals but all he wanted to do was make sure Mia was okay.

Reluctantly, Jude sat down staring at the hospital door. The sickly smell of hospitals want memorable at all as he made himself a cup of coffee and sat impatiently.
Hours had passed by before anyone had come out and finally a doctor appeared and both boys awakened and stood up, waiting for a response from him.

The doctor cleared his throat, not revealing much emotion. He was middle aged, grey hairs adorned his hair and heavy wrinkles on his face as he gazed upon the sheets with information for both before letting a small smile out.

Gio couldn't take it any longer breaking the silence, "Sorry, what's the latest update!"

"There's good news. They're both okay but they'll need to spend a couple days in the hospital just to make sure."

"What's the cause?"

"You're very lucky, if you had come in any later it was quite possible that they wouldn't have made it." He said, Jude's stomach dropped. Had he been any longer, Aaliyah was gone. "Spiking was the issue, quite dangerous. We haven't seen anything like this one, it restricted their breathing and affected the organs inside. This incident must be reported to the police immediately, I assume you've came from a nightclub."

"Spiking? Are you sure?"

"Yes." He said, before leaving the two bamboozled and informing that they could see the girls when they were feeling better.

Gio looked in fury, "Bro, how can they be spiked in the house? Who the fuck would do that?" The same thoughts ran through Jude, out of everyone it was peculiar how the two girls only were knocked out.
And he retraced his steps to the moment they entered and could remember anything out of the ordinary.

"I don't know." He muttered, "I don't know what sicko would do that." He said, before asking Jadon to send him any camera footage immediately as he sat and waited for the message to come through. Jadon was also immensely worried, he treated Aaliyah and Mia like sisters and the fact that it went all under his house made him worried.

After hours and hours reviewing footage, it all had made sense. Jude didn't know how he wasn't observant enough, he'd seen every single couple walk in or had greeted them in some way other than Haaland who he had assumed hadn't come unknown to him that he was in the garden with a couple of others, who he hadn't bothered to see. Although, he didn't expect to see who had come with him. Beside was Daisy, it was crazy how psycho she was that she'd stoop to such levels.

Mia had been drugged way before Aaliyah, she'd place her drink before in the room to quickly grab her bag for Gio and drank the drink unaware that it had been spiked. Aaliyah on the other hand had went to the toilet and Mia had passed out a minute after she left, Jude could see the shock prevalent in Aaliyah's face quickly checking if she was asleep before taking a quick sip of her drink and tapping her again before slowing winding down.

Inside of Jude, fury lit up within him. He'd informed Aaliyah's family and they were extremely worried, he knew that he couldn't keep this away from them. If he could, he'd willingly let Sienna beat the life out of her as he could hear the noise behind.

Before he could see Aaliyah, Jude and Gio informed the police about the event as they waited to see the girls.

VOTE PLS
ig; laiicarti for the ppl who wanna interact with me💘💕💝

i think next part should be either the last of this fiasco and everyone has been nagging me for a new chapter😭, pls vote.