008

008
slip of a mind

2 missed calls and 3 new messages from liyah🦋

aaliyah 🦋

aaliyah 🦋
is that how it is?
you're not coming loool
don't message me again , thanks.

It was 3am, Jude had woken up from his nap. He was completely slumbered but he was in more shock when he'd looked at his phone screen and saw the notifications.

The messages and the phone calls from Aaliyah had made his heart drop into his stomach.
Fuck, he said to himself.

He panicked repeatedly, "Nah, nah. How could I forget?" He called instantly completely unaware that it was the middle of the night and he was definitely not expecting a reply.

He had completely forgotten, the guilt overriding him was massive. He could feel the waves washing him apart at that very moment like he was drowning in it, he couldn't comprehend the mess that he had just created.

"How could you mess up that quick?" He shouted at himself furiously, slamming his hand onto the headboard of the bed.

He went on Instagram, checking if she had posted anything. Sure enough she did.

There was quite a few posts on her story as he flicked through them each individually.

The first one was her in a dress, she looked really really good. He had missed out on all that beauty, she was utterly stunning.

The next one was a picture of her food, she clearly had gone out. But he spotted that on the opposite end there was a male figure and was captioned 'vibes and food'. There was no visible face as he flicked through the rest with the rest being food pictures.

After all of that, the last thing that appeared of her was a picture she'd posted on his timeline.

-

aaliyahmarie

liked by paigemilian and 6229 others

something you can't handle💘

-> view 279 comments

ericak_ : shit, lend me your photographer. you look so damn good😩
-> aaliyahmarie: no, he's too damn good.

user101 : so pretty, on my explore page.
-> aaliyahmarie: tysm love🦋

user2 : who is she?

user6: buying likes is so damn embarrassing. do better sis.
-> aaliyahmarie: who's your sis? just cause my face is pretty, you're jealous that i am on people's explore page. get a life loool.

judebellinghamfanpage: why does jude follow her???
-> user56: she isn't even pretty🤣...

paigemilian : I MISS YOU, get your ass back to manchester🙄.
-> aaliyahmarie: missing my favs too🥲.

-

That had confirmed she had been out with a guy, he had no right to be mad but he couldn't help to feel flames of anger relishing in his blood.

He was in doubt that he'd get any response from her as he couldn't help but think.

-

It was early in the morning as Aaliyah rustled in her bed craving some warmth from her duvet. She could remember her night clearly since she wasn't drunk at all.

Aaliyah wasn't the spontaneous type but when she invited Jamal to have dinner with her it was risky. She didn't know what he was capable but he'd given off sibling vibes and that's how it felt between them yesterday.

They'd spent dinner arguing over food, arguing random things like what would be the first thing you'd do in a zombie apocalypse and fashion. Aaliyah had argued she would order 4 barbecue wings and chips from Morley's since she decided she would die so why not enjoy a meal before that. He simply chuckled as he disagreed saying he'd rather hide.

However, she learnt that he was also a footballer like Jude and rolled her eyes discreetly although he'd notice that.

He laughed, "What's wrong with me being a footballer?"

"Nothing, what's the point of telling me? What happens if I wanted your money or something?" She replied laughing.

"You wouldn't let me pay for an Uber and offered to buy me a drink even though you could tell I wasnt necessarily broke, that was telling enough. Most people would love for me to pay a dime."

She nodded, "I only like letting my older siblings pay, sometimes it's nice. But I don't always."

"I'll pay. It's on me since you got stood up." He laughed, looking at the expression Aaliyah had on her face.

Her jaw dropped, "That was slyly rude but I can't even insult you." She laughed. "Thanks Jamal, you're jarring but a good jarring. You remind me of my sibling."

"Anytime Marie."

"One more thing."

"Go on."

"My names not Marie. Well, technically it is." She giggled. "It's actually Aaliyah, Marie is my middle."

"Too late, I can't be asked to change it from my brain. You're Marie to me."

-
you guys really hit the 10 votes target after so long tbh, the same for this chapter. 10 votes again.

you guys thought it'd be a love triangle but i promise you this one between jamal, jude and liyah ain't gonna be like that.