022

Aaliyah's family had finally left Germany and although it was emotional, they knew they'd see her again in a couple months. As promised, Jude did let them attend the semi finals of the Champions League where Dortmund progressed through to the finals. It was a happy moment, Trey and Kai had forgiven him for all the trouble he caused telling him not to do those things again. But nonetheless, the two were at a happy moment in their life.

It was the last game of the season.

"You're a Bundesliga winner baby!" She screamed to Jude, running up to him as all the player's family members were allowed to come on the pitch. "How does it feel?"

"Feels amazing having you right beside me, the whole way. Thank you for your support even if you distracted me in the gym most days." He said to her, pulling her into a hug as the two laughed.

"What? My boyfriend is just so damn sexy, you know I just want a look every time. He just does things to my ovaries, if only you knew how good looking he was."

Jude placed his lips on hers, "Careful with what you say, you know what happens later." He smirked at her playfully. "What would the tl do if they heard their favourite hot girl in the bed? Begging and...-" Aaliyah took her hand and clamped his mouth shut, her face burning with heat as Jude laughed at her response.

"Jude, Aaliyah wagwan." said Jadon, pulling Aaliyah into a quick hug.

"Jadon, you smell!" She squealed, jokingly sparing with him. "Trust me to hear your voice and feel like I'm at home. South on top, always."

"Imagine being from Brum, this guy's immediately got something wrong from him. I swear to God, I don't know how you firm his accent still."

"Don't make me get Twitter onto you if I post Harlem Spartans with you." He snickered, Jude and Jadon had a burner on Twitter so it was often easily accessible to see what football Twitter was saying about the two. "How was one guy saying he was going to take you the park for training?"

"Aaliyah, pattern your man please. Anyways, I wanted to enjoy my summer but we still have the finals to go and World Cup after this." He grumbled. "Aaliyah, you're coming to the matches right. You best be joining us."

"Ooh, definitely to the finals. You know, I'm not going to miss seeing you guys play together for the last time. I'm not sure about the World Cup, let me see if I get invited plus I only have a couple months left in Germany."

Jude spoke immediately, "Invited? You're my girlfriend, you will be there. By force. Who else am I gonna annoy other than the mandem?" He wrapped his hands around her shoulders. "As for leaving, you know we'll work things out."

"Party at mine, be there." Jadon said, leaving the two alone.

——
VOTE PLS
ig; laiicarti for the ppl who wanna interact with me

let's go baby, first win of the World Cup
short update but we move