015

015
realisation

He kissed her. He kissed her not once but twice. Jude was ridiculously drunk, he didn't know how many drinks he had but all he knew was that he kissed Daisy twice. And he hadn't thought about Aaliyah once.

His humongous body was lying on the bed with Daisy following through a couple seconds later.

"What are you doing here? My teammates not gonna let you stay, leave and don't come back."

"What? We just shared a kiss, what?"

"You heard me leave, I'll message you in the morning."

Daisy smiled satisfied with what she had just done, she knew about Aaliyah and Jude. Envy took through her, she desperately wanted him back but Jude had always rejected everyone of her approaches. It annoyed her, she used to have him tied around her finger.

And when she heard about the party from Mia, who didn't mean to tell her about it, she'd asked for her to invite her as she'd called her a friend since Gio was the one throwing. On the contrary, Mia didn't know how to say no to her. She was a people pleaser, not the opposite.

Jude woke up with a pounding headache, he winced and groaned as he got up. Putting his head against the headboard, he sighed with no recollection of most of the events that went down yesterday.

He scrounged for his phone, digging into the pockets of his Balmain jeans. He hadn't been on it the whole of yesterday and his eyes widened at the numerous notifications from Instagram to messages.

Noticeably, Aaliyah's two missed calls were the things he saw first and he remembered how he promised her that they'd have dinner together and then go on a walk.
And he groaned realising he'd messed up another thing, he quickly rang her number but confusion settled in his face when all he heard was 'the number you have dialled is not reachable'. Maybe she was angry, he thought.

So, he opened up his Instagram. Tags and tags of him appeared, 'Jude Bellingham spotted kissing ex Daisy'.

The Shade Borough had got him and his eyes widened at the headline as he continued reading.

theshadeborough • posted 15hrs ago •

England International, Jude Bellingham or should we say Mr Two Timer spotted kissing ex Daisy yesterday evening

England International, Jude Bellingham or should we say Mr Two Timer spotted kissing ex Daisy yesterday evening. Recently, he'd posted stunning model and student 'Aaliyah Rock' on his Instagram with the two having matching outfits. Clearly someone must be a little busy with Aaliyah deactivating on her socials and nobody has heard a word from her side of the view. Clearly she wasn't aware of this, we wish to hear her side.

TSB residents, what do you think?

comments;

@/user65 : other girl is so much more prettier, poor girl must be so heartbroken

@/judebellfp_ : icl disappointed she cheated on him and now he cheated on aaliyah

@/user23 : guess he wasn't over her😂, daisy clearly got better personality and looks than this bum 😂😂😂

@/user09 : lol do we care? this is what you get with a light skin 💀💀💀

Double fuck, he said to himself. He had no recollection, he thought to himself. But that was him lying to himself, he did and he didn't mean to. She'd latched himself onto her and even though he was drunk he still could've pushed her off or better not have kissed her twice. He had no way of contacting Aaliayh other than her house but he was certain that she wouldn't open the door.

So he sat there in despair until he was ready to face his mistake.

quick filler to follow on please do vote and yeah.