Prologue

21st November 1972

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Potter. It's a girl!" the head healer-surgeon, who had performed the delivery of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter's second-born child, exclaimed.

Fleamont and Euphemia were over the moon, as the other healer-surgeon handed the tiny bundle of joy over to the parents.

Euphemia held her daughter with utmost affection and care as Fleamont ran his fingers through the newborn's hair.

There was a knock at the ward door. "Come in," Euphemia exclaimed as James' head popped in, "Are we too late?" "You're right on time, dear, come in." James walked in, followed by Sirius, Remus, and Peter, as McGonagall stood on the door frame, smiling at the scene.

"I bought them here as soon as I received your owl, Mr. Potter. Heartiest Congratulations to you. Mr. James Potter and his friends were a little too eager to meet the new sibling." McGonagall explained.

"Right you are, Minnie!" said Sirius, earning a giggle from Fleamont, who got a glare from Euphemia.

"James, say hello to your sister, Brooke Euphemia Potter," exclaimed Fleamont, as the 12-year-olds surrounded themselves beside Euphemia and baby Brooke.

"She's so tiny! Can I hold her?" James squealed, looking at his baby sister with admiration and love in his eyes. Euphemia nodded and carefully handed over the baby to James.

"Hello there, little one. It's me, brother James." the baby cooed happily in response, making the hearts of Fleamont, Euphemia, and McGonagall melt.

1st July 1979

The 7-year-old Brooke Potter walked down the aisle wearing the most beautiful pale yellow and white dress one could've ever seen, bearing a cushioned case containing a pair of rings for Brooke's Brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law.

Brooke had inherited her blonde hair from her mother and her dark blue eyes from her father. Her smile was captivating and her presence warmed up the hearts of people around her.

Watching the 7-year-old Brooke walking down the aisle as the ring bearer, Lily, who was standing on the altar was driven back to the day when she held the three-year-old Brooke in her arms, for the first time. Brooke had immediately placed a soft kiss on Lily's forehead and had nuzzled her head on Lily's shoulder. "Well, Lilypad, I guess my sister likes you more than she likes me." James chuckled. "Well, toerag, I like your sister more than I would ever like you," Lily replied. "Don't you worry Lilypad, She'll be the ring bearer at our wedding." James teased the redhead as she rolled her eyes and Brooke stuck her tongue out at her brother.

Lily chuckled at the memory as she was standing at the altar, and James looked at his sister with the same amount of love he had in his eyes when he had held baby Brooke in his arms for the first time. Fleamont and Euphemia were covered in smiles as they watched their son getting married to the woman he loved and their daughter stealing the hearts of all the guests present at the wedding.

Among the people who had graced the event with their presence, a family of redheads was gazing at the newlywed couple, in awe, apart from the second-born redhead child. The second-born redhead had diverted his attention to the ring bearer as he sat there, leaning dreamily on his elder brother's shoulder.

"Bill?" the younger brother spoke up.

"Yes, Charlie?"

"I will not marry-" started Charlie, as Bill interrupted him "I know that, Charles." "If that girl isn't my bride." Charlie completed as Bill turned to look at him, wide-eyed.