Short A/N

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the late updates.

And I'm sorry for breaking Barlie up... but trust me... this was essential and you will find that out in the upcoming chapters. But rest assured, I have a lot in store for them.

Now that we've come so far, I just wanted to confess something. The idea behind Brooke and Charlie and their relationship was based on me and my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) and our relationship.

Most mundane things Brooke and Charlie did are based on what we used to do. We were childhood friends who were crazy in love. We survived fights, and misunderstandings and got into a long distance since I moved away from home for college.

I was so blindly in love with that guy that I didn't realize when our relationship turned toxic.

I mean, I had my share of secrets (no I am not an Animagus. Would've been cool if I were one though) and I didn't want to share them with him, since he was very overprotective.

But he made a fake proposal to find it out and I felt like shit after that.

I also realized that he was cheating on me and everything, and I hated him so much that I didn't even know when I started molding Brooke and Charlie into us.

But from here onwards, Brooke and Charlie's story will be that version of the relationship that I wanted in the relationship I had—a mix of drama, love, and most importantly, trust.

And yes, I had been self-harming as well, but I think shit is better now.

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K READS I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! <3