Kyo Sohma x Reader: I Like Cats

READER-CHAN's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned and woke up to the screeching of my alarm clock. I sighed frustrated and pounded the snooze button before sitting up. Yawning and stretching, I got out of bed and headed to my closet to change. I put on the required school uniform. It wasn't too bad.

I did my hair in (H/S) 〈Hair style〉and looked myself over in the mirror. I checked the time and had a panic attack. I was late! I ran down the stairs, almost tripping over my feet. I grabbed a bagel and ran out the door.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I kept reciting to myself over and over again. I ran into the school and down the hall to class. Once I saw my class, I slid to a stop in front of the door. I opened it, breathing heavily and earning quite a few stares.

I looked around and someone else had taken my usual seat. Great, the only seat open is by Sohma. I sighed and sat down beside the ginger. This was going to be the longest class of my life.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ERZA'S CUTE 'KYA'*

I was running through the woods. I don't know why though. Guess I was just eager to get home. I was too in thought to see the person directly in my path and I bumped into the stranger. "KYA!" I hugged the stranger tightly and fell when I opened my eyes, I saw Kyo change into a cat.

"Watch where the hell your going! God damnit, you really did it this time, (Y/N)!"

"K-Kyo?!"

"Who else would it be?! Damn, you really are stupid!"

I was too in shock to care about his crude comments and remarks. I stared at the orange cat before me before in a puff of smoke he changed back. Though when the smoke cleared, I realized he was naked.

I let out a shriek and look the opposite direction. I heard some shuffling, by the sounds of it, probably redressing himself. He grabbed me by my shirt and shook me.

"What the hell?!"

I cringed. He was angry. Very angry.

"Tell anyone about what you just saw and I will make your life a living hell, damnit!" He continued.

When I wasn't paying attention, he pulled me into a rough, yet passionate kiss. my eyes widened in surprise. I began to melt into the kiss and felt myself beginning to kiss back.

"I like cats." I admitted. I saw a smirk creep its way up onto his flawless features.

"And I like you."

After that, not once have I minded sitting next to him. For now, he is my wonderful, amazing, and over protective boyfriend.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TADA! Hope you liked it! I am so sorry about not updating! I've been so busy lately!

~Princess