Soul 'Eater' Evans (Soul Eater) x reader

Tonya is my made up character to let you know.
Hope you enjoy! ^.^

------------
READER P.O.V.

We were at Kid and Tonya's wedding. Sure, it may have been an arranged marriage, but at least they loved each other. You was Tonya's maid of honor and Soul was Kid's best man. You had met Soul only a few days ago, and had been getting closer and closer.

Frankly, anyone could've easily mistaken the two of you for a couple. Over the past few days, you and Soul spent almost all of the free time that you had, together. You were now at the party after the wedding. A lot of people had attended, but Kid is the son of the protector of Death City.

Everyone started to party. You even had a few glasses of champagne. You would often gaze over at Soul without realizing it until someone asked you about it. Tonight was different, you found yourself looking at the ground most of the time.

Soul made his way to the crowd and over to you. "Pretty cool party, huh?" You lifted your gaze to the albino haired boy now standing in front of you. "I guess," you replied, shrugging your shoulders. Truth was, you weren't much of a party person.

"Why don't we go congratulate the newly weds?" He gave you that oh so perfect shark tooth grin. You nodded and stood up walking over to your best friend and her new husband.

"Congratulations, Tonya, Kid." You gave a smile as the brown eyed girl pulled you into a hug. "Thank you." With that said, a slow song started to play. Kid and Tonya were dancing and everyone started to pair up. You shuffled your feet, feeling a bit awkward.

"Would you like to dance?" You looked up to meet Soul's piercing red eyes with your own (E/C) orbs. "It would be totally uncool to leave such a beautiful girl out of this dance," He added as he offered you his hand. You accepted it and he lead you to the dance floor.

Once you two got their, Soul wrapped his arms around your waist. You blushed lightly, hesitantly wrapping your arms around his neck. The two of you started swaying to the music, though, your eyes were focused on your feet, not wanting to step on Soul's.

After a minute or so, he stopped dancing. "(Y/N)?" You looked up at him, curiosity written on your face as to why he stopped dancing. "Yes?" With that said, he placed a soft, yet passionate kiss on your lips.

Your eyes widened in shock at first, but after a few moments, you melted into the kiss. After about 5 more seconds, he broke the kiss. "(Y/N), I really like you." You smiled and placed a peck on his left cheek, which soon tinted a light pink.

"I really like you too, Soul."

----------------------------------------

So the Animes that I have seen are

SAO

OHSHC

Black Butler

B gata H kei Yamada's first time

Soul Eater

Fairy Tail

RWBY

So who should I do next from these shows? Let me know and I'll update as soon as I can. I hope you enjoyed this.