Sebastian Michaelis x Reader: Simply one hell of a butler

My friend requested this one, so here it is! Hope you enjoy! I am going to start using 'I' and 'me' as well.
------------------------------------

READER POV

I was (Y/N) (L/N), the Phantomhive Manor's second maid. I had (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes. I started this job a few weeks ago, and as far as I know, I've become the head maid, due to Mey-Rin's clumsiness. Not only did I work for Ciel Phantomhive himself, I've also become the butler's pet, ever since I found out he was a demon.

After work, I headed down the hall and to my chambers to change and sleep. Though when I arrived, the raven haired man was sitting on the bed. "Good evening, my kitten." He mused. I sighed, looking at him. "Sebastian, what do you want?" "That's no way to talk to your owner, now is it?" Owner my ass...

"I came in to see if you were alright or if you needed anything, kitten." He said, looking at me with those Crimson eyes of him. "I'm fine, bu-" I stopped mid sentence and looked down, blushing. "Never mind, I'll ask Mey-Rin to help me." I added. He walked up to me, looking down to meet my (E/C) orbs with his own.

"Tell me." He demanded. I gulped, here goes nothing. "C-Could you help me undo my corset?" It's official, I was blushing and it would put Grell's hair to shame. All I saw was him smirk. Oh, that smirk! "Turn around, kitten, just take off your uniform first." I nodded. Hands shaky, I unties the back of it. Slipping the sleeves off of my shoulders, the rest of the uniform fell to the floor, around my ankles.

I blushed harder, even though I wasn't looking at him. I felt the corset begin to loosen around me and I sighed, being able to breathe again. He didn't stop there though. He was now holding the corset in his hands. My arms were covering my chest from him. I could feel him come up behind me and he began to kiss my neck. I stiffened in shock.

What was he thinking? I winced at a sharp pain in my neck, feeling the blood trickle down from where the pain was. "There, now I've made you my mate, kitten. Oh, and since you are my mate, I've decided to turn you as well. This will be a nice eternity." He placed a kiss on my lips and left me there, dumbfounded on what ever the hell just happened. "Wait, what does this make you to me?" "I'm simply one hell of a butler, and your lover."
------------------------------------
Tada! I hope you enjoyed! The Kyoya one will be up soon, I promise!

~Princess