Kyoya Ootori x Reader: A genuine smile PART 1

Here is the Kyoya x reader I promised!

------------------------------------

READER POV

Ouran Academy... Bleh. I wasn't the type for a school like this, especially considering I got in on scholarship. I even made a list of the things about it I hate the most
1. It's full of snotty rich kids.
2. It's pink.
3. The uniforms.

I was absolutely dreading the long first day ahead of me. I despised those big poofy ugly ass banana yellow dresses the girls wore. I wore the boys uniform, but instead of the pants, I wore a black mini skirt.

I walked down the halls, the girls boasting about some masquerade ball and a host club. Have these girls gone insane? I earns quite a few states and wolf whistles from the boys. I may not be rich, but I wasn't ugly. I had (H/L) (H/C) and (E/C) eyes. I was fit, and sadly, my nickname was double F cup. Yep, another reason I went with the boys uniform.

I guess I became popular very quickly. By the end of the day, everyone wanted to be my friend. Then, (B/F/N) (Best friends name) shouted, "We should take her to the host club!" And everyone agreed. "A wha-?!" Sadly, I was cut off, already being dragged there. Once I opened the door, I was greeted by an overwhelming scent of perfume and a million rose petals flying at me. "Welcome."

I opened my eyes looking at the 6 boys, and a girl dressed in a boys uniform. I sneezed from the stench and spit out a rose petal that flew in my mouth. I stared at the boys, but the one in the glasses caught my attention.

They stayed silent, so maybe they were waiting on an introduction. "Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), 2nd year. "Hello, Princess (Y/N), I am Tamaki, my dear." He said as he lifted my chin to look into his eyes. He tried pulling me close, put my big chest stopped that. I blushed, stepping back and stepped into a table, knocking over a tea set.

I gulped and looked at the shattered glass. "I'll pay you back, I promise!" "Miss (Y/N), I hope you realize that the tea set you knocked over was quite expensive, 15 million yen, to be exact." The hottie said, pushing up his glasses. I stared at him in shock. "H-How much now?!?!" I turned around, trying to calculate how exactly I could pay them back.

"What now boss?" The ginger haired twins asked. The Violet eyed boy pointed at me, stating, "When in Rome, you must do as the Romans do. So, as of today, you are now the host club's maid!" I sighed. "If it pays off what I owe you, fine." With that, we shook on it.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY!

I had walked to the host club. Once I arrived, the twins linked each of my arms with their own, Hikaru on my left and Kaoru on my right. They dragged me off to some changing room and I saw a maid outfit hanging up. "You have got to be kidding me!" I then heard Kyoya chime in, "wear it and we'll drop your debt by 2 million yen." I sighed. "Fine, but you all have to leave me to change."

Once I finished changing, I looked in the mirror and gasped. The bottom of the skirt portion stopped upper thigh, and the top was barely enough to cover the nipples of my breasts. "I am not coming out!" "You come out and we'll drop it another 1 million yen." I heard Kyoya say. I hesitantly stepped out, blushing in embarrassment.

The twins and Tamaki had gushing nosebleeds, Haruhi gave me a thumbs up, Honey kept complimenting me, and Mori stayed quiet, Kyoya was in fact hiding a blush that was threatening to creep onto his face. "There, now what do I need to do first?" Everyone smiled at me as the club officially opened for business.

------------------------------------

THERE WILL BE A PART 2!! BUT HERE IS PART 1! I hope you enjoyed ^.^

~Princess