Ryuko x FEMALE Reader: Unexpected

Reader-chan's POV
-----------------------------
I was late! I can't be late for my first day day at my new school! I heard that they're really strict at Honnōji Academy. I was currently living in an alleyway of the slums, since there were so many no stars that all the houses were full.

I put on my uniform. (The picture labeled uniform.) It was actually a kamui. I gave it the name Seiryoku, for strength. I fixed my (H/C) hair and smoothed out the skirt on my uniform before calling it good. I began heading to school.

Ryuko's POV
------------------------
If the rumors going around are true, there's supposed to be a new girl coming today. I wonder what she looks like, or if she's crazy like everyone else around here. Senketsu seemed off today. When I talked to him about it, he said that there was a secret. A third kamui, and that it had been awakened. He wouldn't be able to sense it unless it was close.

I wonder, if it's the new girl? I explain my reasoning to Senketsu, and he agreed with me that it must be her.

~Time skip to in class, Reader-chan's POV~

I walked in class looking around at all the students. My eyes falling on a girl with blackish blue hair with a single red highlight. She stood out, not being in the same uniform as everyone else.

"Alright class, today we have a new student. This is (Y/N) (L/N). Now you can sit in the empty seat next to Ryuko. Ryuko, raise your hand."

The girl I was looking at prior raised her hand.

"That girl has a kamui, I can sense it." Seiryoku said. You nodded and took your seat.

Than a bright light appeared from outside. A man who was very buff came into the classroom.

"We have collected data on Ms. (L/N)."

This is bad. Did they discover my secret already? Damn it!

"Come with us. We know you have a kamui." The man said. I noticed that men had blocked the door. They had stars on their uniforms. The infamous Goku Uniforms.

I began to panic as they ran towards me. I looked around the window for any kind of escape route and saw the window. 'If I transform into my kamui while in the air, I should be able to land.' I thought.

I jumped through the window, arms blocking my face as the glass shattered. I pushed the button on my bracelet and began to transform. I had landed on my feet, looking up at the room I just jumped out of. I have to admit that the outfit was embarrassing, but I had accepted it and had no shame. (Kamui is in the picture and labeled)

My left arm covered in my arm sword. It was able to transform into different weapons, but that's because my kamui doesn't transform again. I had began to fight the men and had one against them all. By the end of the fight, I was panting. After that, Ryuko and I became good friends, having lots in common.

~6 months later~

I was eating lunch with Ryuko and Mako. The three of us laughing and chatting. It seemed like a normal day, until Mako asked, "(Y/N), who do you like?"

My face became flustered as I thought of Ryuko.

"W-Well, she's brave, strong, beautiful, she's just...perfect."

"She...?" Ryuko questioned.

"Y-Yeah..."

"I know who it is! You just described Ryuko! I mean, she's brave for fighting everyone, strong because of her kamui, and she's pretty! My family says she's got the most perfect body they've ever seen! Wow, I'm really thirsty! I'm gonna go get some water, be right back!" And with that, she disappeared.

Why did this have to be one of the few moments when Mako was right?

"Is that true, (Y/N)?"

I turned my head to look at Ryuko, her blue orbs staring into my (E/C) ones. There was no turning back, Mako had figured it out. So I might as well admit to it.

"Y-Yes..."

With that, I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist and I looked up at Ryuko, shocked at her actions. She pressed her lips to mine and it took me a se on to process exactly what was happening. She was kissing me! I felt my eyes droop closed as I melted into the kiss. After a few moments, she pulled back.

"(Y/N), I've liked you for a while now. Why didn't you just tell me?" She asked.

I looked down shyly, blushing from the whole situation happening at the moment.

"I-I thought you would've rejected me."

"How could I ever reject you. Your awesome, pretty, and such a badass!"

Her words made me smile, how was I lucky enough to cross paths with this girl? And to even be friends with her! It was all like a dream. If this was a dream, this was a dream where I didn't want to wake up.

She made me feel so warm inside, like nobody else could. She made me feel special. I knew for about 4 months that I had fallen for Ryuko. I wouldn't have it any other way either.

"Hey, (Y/N), will you go on a date with me?"

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

She held me by my waist again and pressed a kiss onto my lips. I returned the kiss, wrapping my arms around her neck and pulled her closer. The kiss grew more passionate, her tongue gently sliding across my bottom lip. I hesitantly opened my mouth, granting her access.

I greeted her tongue with my own. Our tongues began to battle for dominance, I knew I would lose, but I wouldn't go down without a good fight. She eventually won, exploring my wet cavern. We pulled back, panting and looking into each others eyes, both of us blushing.

There was a small trail of saliva connecting our mouths. We heard a click and turned to notice Mako holding her phone up, the camera pointed at us.

"Aww, look at you two lovebirds!"

"MAKO!"

||Hope you enjoy! ^.^ ~Hika