Haruka x Reader

You stared in aww at what the boys had done for you. They set up a little birthday party for you at the school's pool. You hugged all the boys and thanked them numerous times. You then went off to talk to your friends.

Time soon passed and everyone went home.

"Oh, I forgot my jacket!"

You raced back to the pool only to find Haru with his feet in the pool.

"Haru, what are you still doing here?"

He gave a simple shrug.

"Do you want to swim, (Y/N)?"

The boys had told you to wear you bathing suit under your clothes and you didn't go swimming yet, so why not?

"Sure!"

You took off your cover up and shoes, jumping into the pool, Haru following suit. You sighed as you emerged from under the cool water, the reflection of the moon being broken from the ripples. You smiled at Haru and he gave a small smile in return.

You guys raced, the competitive swimmer obviously being the winner, and played all sorts of games. Right now, the two of you were playing Marco Polo.

"Marco!" You called out, hearing a distant "Polo!" In reply from your right ear. You swam to where you headed the voice come from and called out again, getting no reply.

Once again you would call out "Marco!" feeling two strong arms wrap around your waist hearing Haru huskily whisper "Polo." into your ear. Your eyes shot open and you jolted, a blush evident on your face as you looked at the male.

He just swam towards you, caging you between the pool wall and himself. He leaned down and pressed his forehead against your own, looking into your eyes. Haru leaned in slowly, gently placing his lips against yours. You soon melted into the kiss and after a few moments, he pulled away, leaning his forehead on yours again.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)."