Hikaru Hitachiin x Reader: Stubborn

This was requested by @SilhouetteArt. So sorry if I got that wrong!
-----------------
Today was your first day at Ouran Academy. You were an honor student, like your cousin, Haruhi Fujioka. You woke up, did your hair, ate, changed and whatnot before setting out to school. You had gotten up early to go and look at the view of the city. Once you got there, you smiled and took the breathtaking sight in. You pulled out your phone, looking at the time.

"Fuck, I'm going to be late!" With that, you ran all the way to the campus. You ignored the burning feeling in your side and went to the office. Once you got your schedule, it was lunch time. You remember Haruhi saying she'd be there at lunch time and went to visit her. You finally stumbled upon music room 3 and entered, rose petals floating towards you.

'Someone is going to end up choking on these rose petals.' You thought. "Welcome, Princess." You stepped inside. "U-Uh, hi." One of them with blonde hair walked over to you and kissed the back of your hand. Haruhi stepped up and hugged you, shooing Tamaki away to spiral into depression. "It's great to see you, (Y/N)." You smiled at your cousin. "It's great to see you too."

You sat down and got to know the host club more. You could even tell the twins apart! They weren't a bad bunch. You found yourself becoming closer to each person, all except one.

HIKARU'S POV
----------------------------
This girl. Her beautiful (H/C) hair. Those amazing (E/C) eyes. Why is my heart beating so fast? Why is she making me feel this way? What is this feeling? Everytime she tried to talk to me, I'd turn away. Why is she having this effect on me? I put two and two together and mentally gasped. No, I won't say I'm in love.

Throughout the rest of the week, she was on my mind, and I hated it! Ugh, stupid (Y/N)! Why'd you have to come along and mess with my head? She's driving me crazy!

READER POV
-----------------------------
You skipped your merry butt to the host club. They allowed you to stop by after they closed to avoid all the girls. Though, when you walked in, the only person there was Hikaru. Strange that he wasn't with Kaoru. Where did everybody else run off to?

"Hey, Hikaru." You smiled, trying to make conversation. "Where is everyone?" You asked. "I told them to go home. I needed to talk to you, alone." He said in a harsh manner. "O-Oh, alright." You sat down on the couch and looked over at the ginger. "What is it?" It was quiet for a minute, but you could see he was frustrated.

"You! I'm sick and tired of you in my head! You make me feel like I've been run over or shot a million times when I see you talk to another guy. I hate that I love you, you hear me?! I hate it! I hate how you don't even try and you have such an effect on me! I thought I didn't need anyone other than Kaoru! I love you, and it's killing me!" He shouted.

You looked at him, flabbergasted. "Y-You love me?" Hikaru blushed lightly, biting his lip as he looked away. "What makes you say that?" You giggled. He really was a baka. You smiled and turned his face gently. You pressed a kiss onto his soft lips. To your surprise, he kissed back. The kiss lasted for about ten more seconds before it was broken for air.

"Okay, maybe I do." You smiled at his comment, pecking him on the lips. "I love you too, you goof." He smiled and held your hand, walking you home.

------------------------------------
Tada! Hope you enjoyed! Who should I do next?