Parody Five - The Maid Outfit Cliché

Nightmare announced a new member which was Cross. Well, he wasn't exactly a bad guy but he was somehow in most fanfictions, so I'm including him for more cliches. Cross was mostly the quiet type or the senpai type, which was weird because Cross in canon is chill. Why do people make Cross an obsessive dude in x readers?

Cross walked around the palace and encountered Y/N in the hallways. He ignored them but they suddenly said "Hi Cross Sans." Cross summoned his big knife and pointed it at Y/N's throat. "How did you know my name? I didn't see you at the Throne Room." Cross narrowed his eye sockets and looked at them skeptically. "Oh?" Y/N said with their usual poker face. "I got that right? Nice. I just guessed your name's Cross because you have an X on your jacket. If Dust's name is Dust because they have dust on their clothes, you might as well be Cross."

Cross stared at them still in disbelief. "And why is a human roaming around these walls?"

"They didn't tell you? A pity." Y/N said. "Well, maybe they didn't because it'd be a long story of me guessing their motives and life story. Anyway, they kidnapped me and took me hostage here. Though, I proved it was a dumb move, they wanted me for company here. They want me for company here because the creator wanted an excuse for me to spend time with them. My so-called intention is to make all of you fall in love with me which is simply stupid, so my new motive is to show you how stupid this can be. Understand now?"

Cross was even more confused than before but he nodded. The human was not one he should mess with. "Then... What happens next?" Cross asked.

"Well, that is what I still can't verify. Disappointing." Y/N answered and continued walking. Cross followed them in curiosity of what they're going to do next. They just conversed some topics and stopped when Killer pulled Y/N and showed them a maid outfit. "Okay, don't tell me it's what I think it is." Y/N said.

"You're good at guessing, so might as well wear it." Killer smirked. Y/N shook their head. "You know my answer. I'm out." Y/N punched Killer when he blocked their way. "Anyone want to force me, I shall be at the library. See you."

Y/N went to the library with Cross following them. He was more curious than before. This human doesn't seem to give a fuck about what's happening with them. It even seems out of context.

"Hey." Murder was waving his hand in the library when they entered. "Early, no?"

"So you're desperate to see me in those clothes." Y/N sighed in pity. "Tell me, why do most fanfictions do it? What's so cute about those clothes?"

"I don't know, people seem to like it." Dust said.

"Because it's cute?" Cross added uncertainly.

Y/N sat on a chair in the library, arm wrestling Dust and won two times. "Most fanfictions do it because they want to shine more cute silly angst with the bad boys and the damsel in distress. Y'know, to show people how mean and nasty those bad boys are and how much of a tomato the damsel has become. They think those clothes are cute because it's like a little dog obeying its hot master, showing off their cuteness and always saying yes to their master. Thing is: it seems sexist. Maybe it is sexist. Whenever I see Alphys read fanfictions or watch anime with scenes about maid outfits, I instantly say the fanfiction or anime is probably cliched and she justifies it. I won most of the time, but she also had fair points in some anime or fanfiction."

"Are you male or female?" Cross asked.

"I'm gender neutral for the sake of the story."

"You're ruining the story." Dust intervened.

"I know and I don't care."

"Can't you just try wear one and make fun of it?" Dust suggested.

Y/N stared at him like he's done something stupid. Y/N won again in their arm wrestling. "In return?"