Parody Seventeen - Traveling Through Clichés IV

Gaster told Silvya that he wouldn't erase the Y/N in the story they're currently in (see Chapter Sixteen). The story is deleted anyway, he was just taking a break. "It's so annoying to know that you even follow me all the way here. Can you quit it?" Gaster said.

"Only if you quit this intention of yours." Silvya replied. They narrowed their eyes at him and he sneered. "I knew you wouldn't let me, so I might as well at least expose that..." W.D. Gaster snapped his fingers and made a portal. "Chains don't work on me, losers. The writer gave me the privilege to."

"Son of a-"

The three were sucked in the portal again.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Book: "Bad sanses x reader"
Author: BlueberryTilapidaLV
Chapter: Kidnapped while being
                 kidnapped
Site: Wattpad

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Y/N landed on their feet and Silvya wasn't with them. They have separated. Y/N stood up and walked a bit to at least see a room in the dark hallways. They stopped and noticed a camouflaged door. No amateur of observation could have seen that, but Y/N wasn't one. They decided to go in the room after hearing the sound of knives clinking. Surreptitiously, they caught sight of Swapfell#7 and Y/N#7, inside a cage. They listened to their conversation to consider whether intervening would be better or not.

'Swapfell Sans, in the Fandom goes by the name of Raspberry. He's not even a member of the bad sanses, nor would he ever be a raging villain in canon. Well, he's mean and rude of course, but he's like Underfell Papyrus and it doesn't mean he has no heart. The Fandom can be crazier than my expectations, hm...'

"Mmm... where am I?" Y/N#7 asked themselves. Y/N sighed pitifully at the situation their other version was in.

"In the dungeon. Only I know where it is, so you have no hope of rescue. Hell, even Nightmare himself doesn't know that there is a dungeon here, it's because it's so well hidden." Swapfell#7 answered the question. Y/N eyed the whip lash and the knife. They sighed pitifully as to how cheap Swapfell#7 could be. A defenseless, caught-off-guard woman was dragged in a cage with him acting superior. How pathetic.

"I think I'll keep you as a pet, you know?" Swapfell#7 said and threw the knife at Y/N#7. "Nice aim, nice posture, nice reflexes, nice... body..."

Y/N was convinced they had to interfere. Their other version in this situation made them feel unpleasant, and it is unpleasant, just like Y/N#4's situation (see Chapter Fifteen).

Before Swapfell#7 tried to kiss Y/N#7, Y/N dashed in and threw a card to cover Y/N#7's lips when they kissed. It was a 50-50% chance of actually succeeding, but Y/N wouldn't miss the 50% chance of success. Swapfell#7 quickly glared at the intruder. "Now who on Earth are you and how did you find this place?" He said through gritted teeth.

"I'm an intruder and only amateurs would be fooled to not notice the hidden entrance of this place. You can't fool this guy." Y/N winked and smiled charmingly, even Swapfell#7 was taken aback. The sociopathic gentleman Y/N was. "Now would you be a good boy and kindly let the girl go-?"

Swapfell#7 attacked Y/N with bones and it only grazed their cheek while the rest were dodged with ease. Y/N tried to punch him on the face but it was blocked, only to be followed by a kick on the jaw. Swapfell#7 flew and rolled on the ground. Y/N, again, has great physicality in this story.

Y/N#7 was still surprised with her mouth agape. Y/N unlocked the chains with the key they snatched from Swapfell#7 before he flew. "You're welcome." They added. "He won't be waking up soon- come on, follow me."