Parody Thirteen - The Antagonist Cliché

Y/N kept running, frantically glancing around. They were not the type to hope and put their faith on something. Some kind of blaster almost hit Y/N from behind. Y/N turned around to see who it was: it was a random gender-neutral person and was somehow pissed to see them. "Hello Y/N." The person said.

"Uh... hello Doctor Strange?"

"I'm not Doctor Strange, you asshole." They said, grinning wickedly. "I'm, uh... who am I? Oh, Silvya!"

Y/N face-palmed. This isn't supposed to happen. "This is what I probably get for tweaking the clichès too much." They told themselves.

"I am your best friend- well, was. Until you ruined everything!"

"And how exactly did I ruin everything?"

"When I tried to make your friends hate you, they all found out about my plan because of you and hated me instead! Now when I tried to steal your partner, they threw me off! How dare you ruin my life like this? I'll make you pay!"

Y/N was nodding their head pretending they feel bad, but really, they were holding back their pity sigh. "Correction, I think you're the own who ruined your own life. One, I don't have friends in the surface. Two, I'm still single. Three, I have never met you until now."

"You crazy lunatic!" Silvya bellowed. "Well, it doesn't matter. Right now, I am your opponent, and right now?" Their hand was forming a ball of explosives. "This is a life and death battle."

Y/N raises their hand to stop them from whatever they were about to do. "We can just talk this out. I dislike pointless conflicts, illogical battles, and stupid reasons. So you might as well-"

"HaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-"

Silvya was forming a big ball of explosives powerful enough to eradicate half of the AU. How mad were they to Y/N? Too mad. How illogical were they? Too illogical. How stupid were they? Too stupid.

"Sit and have a chat- okay, that didn't work." Y/N said. They made a run for it, knowing it would work. They were still needed for the plot anyway. They have the creator on their back.

"You think you can run away from me, bitch?!" Silvya laughed. "Well, I'll show you-"

Y/N choked them from behind with an umbrella. "You know the first mistake you cliched villains do? It's being too arrogant." They flipped them over but they landed on their feet.

"Sorry, Y/N, but I'm not your typical villain you see on x-readers." Silvya said, putting their power down. "See, I am not those stupid pathetic creatures in those books. I, like you, have the brains to actually think for once. You just have more advantage since the creator's got your back, hon, and I hate you most for that."

"Ah, I see. My archenemy, if I shall conclude." Y/N said narrowing their eyes. "So... shall we continue our battle or you've realized how idiotic this is?"

Silvya gave them credit and nodded. "Yeah, this is stupid. All of it. I want to end it now. But we have to fight someone before that."

Y/N: "Are you not mad at me anymore?"

Silvya: "I still am, asshole."

Y/N: "Don't call me that."

Silvya: "You don't pick up on social cues."

Y/N: "Well yeah, but I'm no asshole."

Silvya: "You embarass everyone by revealing their life stories."

Y/N: "Okay yeah, I instinctively do that."

Silvya: "Asshole."

Y/N: "Psycho."

Silvya: "Two-faced bitch."

Y/N: "Immature brat."

Silvya: "Know-it-all."

Y/N: "Cussing spitter."

"Cussing what now-?" Silvya looked at Y/N like they wanted to slap them. Silence, then they both laughed gently. "Okay, I'm not mad anymore. You're too funny." Silvya said.

"So who's the enemy we're supposed to take down?" Y/N asked. Silvya showed them the face of an unfamiliar W.D. Gaster. "This guy," Silvya said, "wants to take down additional characters that aren't in the field. That includes us."

"And what does that have to do with, well, cliches and everything?" Y/N added. Silvya tutted as if they expected them to know.

"It has to do with everything cliche." Silvya said. "See, the creator has granted me access to teleport to different x-readers across this site. Lovely, right? You'll get to see how polite of a character you are in different stories than in here where you talk like a know-it-all asshole."

"Gee, thanks." Y/N said solemnly, trying to be sarcastic but failed.

"Though you are quite different, I must say. You're almost the opposite of the Y/N's I've seen so far." Silvya winked.

Y/N stared at them skeptically. "Wait, did you attack me knowing I'm not your Y/N? And were you the one who sent all those villains I met previously here?"

Silvya shrugged. "Magic?" They half-assed suggested.

"You... you..." Y/N sighed pitifully. "I pity myself. Give me a moment to absorb all this."

"Take your sweet time, my boy."

Y/N pieced the information and summarized it altogether. "So we're going to teleport to different x-readers to chase after this unoriginal W.D. Gaster who wishes to eradicate Y/Ns that include me. You want me to protect these versions of me until we eradicate that Gaster. Why would the creator do this? Because they would like to have more clichès."

"Yeah, good one boy." Silvya said. "My limit is only in the sites of Wattpad and Quotev, probably because it's the only thing the writer knows. We have to avoid altering the plot of other x-readers too much as best as possible. Though, I have a feeling we'd be altering the plots too much."

"What if I deny?" Y/N said. "I don't have any reason to agree, and ending this story now would be the best choice. Besides, a Gaster trying to annihilate Y/Ns? It's probably better that way."

Silvya looked at them pitifully. "The whole point of this story is to explore the creativity and writings of other authors, my boy. Besides, I believe it's better if you get out of this world now."

Y/N heard Blue's voice ringing closer to where they were. "Okay, I'm coming. What's the first x-reader book?"

Silvya checked their notes. "It's Bad sanses x female reader by OfficialKzAngel."

"Okay, I'm out-"

"Y/N!" They could hear Blue approaching closer.

"Okay, let's go." Y/N said and pushed Silvya to teleport them now.

Silvya grinned. "Hold on tight, boy."