Denouement

Alphys typed on her laptop as usual. She was researching about physics, but mostly, she was searching for some anime to watch. Y/N knocked on the door and entered the lab. It was another normal day. "Morning Alphys." They said.

"O-OH! M-M-MORNING, Y/N." Alphys stammered and immediately shut her laptop. "Y-you are early today!"

Y/N grinned like the type where they figure out what's going on. "What's the anime you want to watch next, by the way?"

"Oh, figures. Didn't work even though I did it one second earlier." Alphys said and opened her laptop. "It's called The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. It also has a part two so I thought I would give it a try."

"Oh, that... that's the anime where the protagonist, Saiki Kusuo, makes fun of the clichés nonchalantly but in the end appreciates and accepts it." Y/N said, smiling a bit from the thought. "It's an okay watch."

"If you say so." Alphys replied.

"So, let's work on that physics project together?" Y/N asked.

"Sure! A-a-and after that we can, uh, watch some anime?" Alphys said.

"Well... I don't see why not."

The alarm rang and the windows of the laboratory broke. "Oh come on! We just repaired that shit." Frisk complained. Alphys scolded them for their language.

A familiar face, Silvya, rolled into the lab with cuts and bruises on their body. Y/N was startled by the unexpected and sudden visit after so long, but was more concerned about their physical well-being. "Uh... hi Silvya?" Y/N said with uncertainty.

"Uh, yeah hi, sorry for barging in like this, silly me. Anyway, come here for a moment, Y/N." Silvya said and dragged them to somewhere private. Y/N asked what they did this time to screw things up.

"Hey, I don't screw things up. This is the first time things have gone south for me." Silvya replied and huffed.

"Yeah sure, believable." Y/N said sarcastically.

"Okay fine, I did screw stuff up, but you'll help me like before so..." Silvya smiled and winked. "I'm counting on you, my boy."

"Oh please, that was a long time ago, don't start on me with this."

"Come on, pretty please? It's been a while since we first met." Silvya pleaded with their cringe baby-eyes. Y/N gagged.

"Jesus- okay, what did you do this time?"

Silvya thought about it for a moment then started. "So-"

A knife whizzed past them and darted the wall. Y/N and Silvya turned around and saw Killer Sans in front of them. Y/N was surprised to see him, but knew it wasn't Killer. "What is the meaning of this?" Y/N said.

"Uh so, I may or may not screw the portal I made and dragged different bad sanses from x-reader stories to random bad sanses x reader stories and jumbled them all." Silvya replied with an embarrassed smile.

"You idiot-"

Killer, or Killer from a random x-reader book, attacked Silvya like they were a threat to the whole world. Y/N blocked his punch and kicked him on the face, pushing him far from them. They pulled Silvya and ran. "So how do we send them back home?" Y/N said.

"So I tried sending them all back to where they belong using a shortcut, but..." Silvya said.

"But?"

"It got worse and jumbled more characters to random stories."

Y/N sighed in pity. "So what's plan B?"

"That we send them home one by one."

"Wouldn't that take a while?"

"It's not a lot of characters, trust me. Though, there's no time to pack up some clothes for our traveling." Silvya said and created a portal. "You coming or not?"

Y/N had deja vu and sighed in pity again. Then chuckled. "You know my answer... god, this is ridiculous."

"Don't worry, I'll send your family a message like before. Right now, we got to protect those Y/Ns again, my boy."

Y/N scoffed, then shrugged. "Then let's go."

.....

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Credits:

- Bad sanses x female reader by OfficialKzAngel (Wattpad)

- 'Yandere' bad Sanses x reader by OfficialKzAngel (Wattpad)

- Prisoner...? (Bad Sanses x Human!Reader) by FandomFanatic (Quotev)

- AVENOIR | Bad Sanses x Reader by Ky0ko_ (Wattpad)

- Bad sanses x Child!Reader by WALLARTIST (Quotev)

- She's my Girl: Bad sanses x reader (DELETED)

- Bad sanses x reader by BlueberryTilapidaLV (Wattpad)

- Castle's Pet (Bad Guys x Reader) by EmelinStriker (Wattpad)

⚠️COVER NOT MINE⚠️
(I tried searching for the owner for hours, but I couldn't. Do tell me who owns it if you know. Thank you !)

- Nightmare belongs to Jokublog
- Error!Sans belongs to loverofpiggies
- Killer!Sans belongs to rahafwabas
- Dust!Sans belongs to ask-dusttale
- Horror!Sans belongs to sour-apple-studios
- Cross!Sans belongs to Jael Peñaloza
- Swapfell!Sans belongs to Nishimori38
- Soundrel/Malfra!Sans belongs to Draw Wolf
- Undertale characters belong to Toby Fox

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

.....

I recommend reading all the stories (excluding the deleted one) mentioned, though reminder that there are some warnings and triggers. It's your decision to make.

Thanks for reading until the end.

-Xenon-Aqlas-