Introduction

First chapter! I also dont condone any yandere behaviour irl but this is just a fictional fanfic so um Enjoy!|

I was just sitting on a chair, swinging my legs.I was bored out of my mind.When suddenly there was a knock on my front door.I rushed over to open it and was greeted by a familiar face.Camilo Madrigal.A popular, magical teen boy.Everybody seemed to love him.You were lucky enough to be friends with him."Y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us.The family wants to see you!" The freckled boy spoke.

I didnt have lunch yet and I wasnt busy so it seemed great."Sure! Ill just go get ready." I replied."No need! You look fine." He said.I smiled and put on my shoes to follow him outside. We were walking down the village road with people looking at us.They were saying things like.

"Why is he hanging out with her?","Who is she?","She is so lucky!" Or "He would be better off with me." I was used to it so I just ignored them.I felt someone squeeze my hand and I turned my head to see Camilo smiling at me.I returned the gesture and we continued walking. We made it to his casita And he entered it. I did too shortly and we went to the kitchen where we saw tia Pepa and tia Julieta."Oh y/n! Hello dear! Here for lunch?" Pepa greeted.

"Yep! I also like the dress youre wearing! It looks good on you." I complimented."Aww you're so sweet.Julieta come say hi to y/n!"She thanked.Julieta stopped sorting her ingredients for lunch and came to Greet me.After all of that I went to the dining room.Me and camilo just hang out in the side of the room.We were making jokes and small talk when I saw a person I didnt recognise come in and sit on the table. I assumed it was camilos twin.He told me he had a twin brother but I never saw him.

He wasnt showing much emotion and looked down mostly.He had dark redish brown hair that covered his right eye with a maroon Rauna.He looked exactly like Camilo but more edgy. I didn't realise I was staring untill he looked up and at me and we made eye contact. I looked away immediately and was thankful when i heard "LUNCH IS READY!!".

-Carlos's pov-

It was nearly stupid lunch and I was sat at the table just looking down and in my own thoughts.I looked up after a while and caught someone staring at me.Probably one of camilos fucking friends...I thought she was silently judging me but it didn't seem that way.She turned away quickly and so did I.I then heard a loud voice saying lunch was ready.

Everyone came to sit down and I was sat beside the guest on her right and Camilo was on her left.I found out her name was y/n. I kept seeing my dumb brother smiling at her and it made me mad.I dont even know why.Its most likely because I hate him in general.

Abuela then sat down and everybody went silent."We have a guest today everyone so treat her with respect.".She then talked about nonsense things about a proposal and other meaningless crap.I quietly mocked her with my hands and words.I then heard quiet chuckling beside me. I turned my head to see y/n looking at me while covering her mouth.She then toook her hand down."That was funny." She told me, grinning.

Wow nobody had ever told me something like that before.I awkwardly thanked her and we had a conversation. I kept making her laugh with my jokes And she made me crack a smile or two with hers.Wait what the hell was i doing? Why was I smiling?!

I had to admit she was very pretty.Kind too....What is happening to me?! I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Camilo talking to Y/n and he took her hand and kissed it. For some reason,I felt my blood slightly boil. I had to excuse myself from the table.When I was leaving I found a picture of guest girl.probably Camilos.i took it and went to my room.

I sat on my bed and traced my fingers along the picture."Hm..Camilo got lucky didn't he?...."

~End Of Chapter 1~