Murder almost gone wrong

Ugh im running out of ideas. Any way stan carlos.Im going to switch between you and i pronouns for y/n since im not used to writing you so it's what i want and what you want.Carlos' s pov btw and its the next day♥||

I woke up today in a fairly happy mood.Hmm that was rare.I was going downstairs when I bumped into dolores at the top of the steps."Oh Sorry Carlos!" She apoligised.I just shrugged and was about to go when she stopped my by putting her hand on my shoulder gently.

"Make sure you eat enough okay? And sorry if the things I said yesterday hurt you im just worried...." She spoke."Its whatever." I brushed it off and went downstairs.i went outside to join the table.When people started tucking in I looked down on my plate.

I didn't feel like eating it all.i felt myself sweating.I then felt a nudge on my arm and saw dolores who gave me a thumbs up.i closed my eyes and swallowed it as quickly as I could....Oh god I still had a whole plate to finish.

-Time skip-

It was the end of dinner and like yesterday, everyone was in their rooms. I took that moment to get the same knife and sneak out.I heard some people talking about how a boy with his description was joining a sports game nearby.Perfect...

I headed to where sports usually took place. It was outdoors and i went to a hidden section where people usually got some stuff ready.and just like my calculations said.he was there. This area was fairly close to y/n...I saw she was nearby when I was coming here. 

I waited for my time and attacked."What the fuck!" He shouted.I tried to cut his face but he grabbed the knife and tried to point it towards me.He wasnway stronger than me. luckily he didnt succeed and I made a mark on his face.He then tried to escape by running and I desperately ran after him.

He saw y/n and ran up to her." Juan? Oh my god! Your fa-". "He's fine we're fine!  We were just having fun werent we? Heheh" I blurted out nervously.I brougth back to the place and finished him off.Yeah it was not a pretty sight.....dismembered limbs and just overall horrificness.

I couldnt risk getting caught again so instead of leaving his body here, I would hide it.I got a rock and turned it into a big bag To put him in. Throwing him in the trash wouldnt work since somebody would find him.Maybe just deep in the woods where nobody went.  Yes that would work....

I licked the knife clean and started dragging the bag to the woods. It took me a long time to get deep enough but I eventually through him into the deep,deep forest.I ran home quickly so nobody noticed I was gone but when I opened the door of our house Dolores Was there.

"Hey carlos ive been hearing some things lately and though im not sure what it is since my gift is usually voluntary but im sure it isnt good.So please stay out of trouble......hm."She warned before walking off.Ugh I needed a plan to deal with her.I went upstairs to sketch it out. 

So first I would wait for her to be in her soundproof room and....Wait! I remember something.

-Flashback to when he was going home-

Hmm....a shop? Im sure nothing bad will happen if I just check it out for a bit.....I walk into the shop and see some new items.Noise cancelling headphones? Eh cool I guess.

-End of flashback-

Thats it! Ill give her noise cancelling headphones and she'll wear them alot so when she dkes come out of her room she wont hear anything.I need to go but them though.....oh wait.I turned small plastic plant into the headphones remembering I had that ability to.

Time to give them to her! I went out my room and to hers. I knocked on the door and she opened it."Hey I um...got you these.....They're noise cancelling headphones." I Had no expression on my face."Oh my god thank you so much! This means so much to me! It'll be so helpful too!" She joyfully thanked.My job was done.

-Y/n's pov-

As the day passed you couldn't help but think of that incident earlier.Juan looked so desperate and he had a cut on his face.And carlos! He looked....scary. If your memory was right, he was holding a knife.But maybe he wasn't.....Carlos would never hurt someone.He said they were just messing around and having fun didnt he?

Ugh this was hurting my brain......I just needed some water to refresh myself. You went downstairs and got water but you saw some people look around frantically for something outside the window.I went out to see what thry were looking for."Ma'am, sir. What are you sesrching for?" I asked."Our son, HE'S GONE!" They responded."Who's your son?" You asked.

"His name is Juan!"

~End Of Chapter 9~