Sleepover ghost game

I might discontinue my Carlos x y/n x Camilo book. I'm recycling ideas from that into this cause they were actually good but that book didn't do as good as this one.So um enjoy your sleepover😙||

I was smiling as I scanned the house.In the corner of my eye, I saw Camilo. My smile immediately faded.I suddenly saw him approaching me.What? He was just ignoring me a couple days ago and now he decided to not anymore? As I was caught up in my thoughts he was already i front of me."Hey....can we talk?" He asked.I was mad at him but I gave him a chance to explain.He suddenly dragged me to behind a pillar where he started talking.

Camilo then spoke"I know I was ignoring you the other and it must have hurt your feelings. But I didn't want to! I-" "What's going on here?" I heard someone say.Carlos....

Camilo looked back at him in fear."Go away from here." Carlos commanded.He immediately did as he was told with little to no hesitation."Hey y/n!" The boy with the red rauna spoke,turning to you."Oh h-hey." You replied.

"Dolores told us to meet in her room for the sleepover.Everyones already there." He informed."Right.we better get going than!" I started walking towards where we need to be with him behind me."Bet you can't catch me slow poke!" I teased as I started running."Hey!" He ran after me. Things took a turn when we got to the stairs though.

I ran up the stairs but I ended up tripping.I felt myself falling and I was expecting to hit the hard floor when.......nothing.I opened my eyes as I saw Carlos holding me.Our faces were close.....TOO CLOSE.I blushed intensely and he put me down.

"Careful.You might break or bone or something." He turned his head away from me.He tried to show no emotion but I saw a smile peeking from behind his hair accompanied with a faint blush."Mhmm let's just go.Without running this time." I scratched the back of my head.

We started walking up the stairs without saying anything to eachother. You reached Dolores's door and walked in as soon as Carlos reached it too."You two are finally here! Sit down!" Dolores motioned to the floor where everyone already was.Her room was big and It looked cool.

"Alright so I've planned a game!" She chirped."What game?" Luisa asked."Well I've decided a vote so everyone pick between Hide and seek,truth or dare,Charlie Charlie and spin the bottle." Dolores spoke.She was looking at her paper."Or the country alphabet game!" Mirabel chimed in."What's the country alphabet game?" Antonio questioned her."Eh it's boring." The girl with the red ribbon in her hair shrugged."Heyyyy."Mira pouted.

Was Antonio even supposed to Be here? "Hey Antonio you're not supposed to be here!" Camilo tried to take him out. Well I guess that answers my question.After He was out everyone had to write what game they wanted to play on a post-it note and put it in a bucket.I chose (Game you choose) because well.....Why not?

"Okayyy and the winner is....Charlie Charlie!" Dolores announced."Hah take that everyone! Mirabel and me teamed up to make sure that won!" Camilo said.Doesnt that mean we need a revote or?...."Camilo please shut up or I'll slap you with my bare hands!" Isabela was getting irritated and it looked like she didn't want to be here in the first place."That's child abuse!" He pointed at her accusingly.

"Dios mio let's just play already." Dolores facepalmed.She started explaining the rules as i just scanned he room.My eyes came across Carlos.I was about to look away but then as I slowly turned my head I saw him look at me."What?" I whispered to him."Listen you two." His sister spoke sternly."I already know all the rules.' Carlos told as he laid back with his arms behind his head.

She sighed and the game began.We set up the game with paper and two pencils and labelled corners 'yes' or 'no'. Then Dolores asked the first question."Charlie Charlie,Are you there?" None of us expected anything.You watched with anticipation."This is so stupid.Nothing is going to happen anyway." Carlos groaned. After he said that, the top pencil started to move slightly and pointed to 'Yes'.

Half of us screamed and the other half stared in shock or just gasped."There's a demon in our home!" Mirabel shouted."Calm down Mira.Theres no demon it's just the wind." Isabela stated."But Dolores's room doesn't have any windows!" She had a point.We all tried to calm down and I noticed Carlos looked interested."Can I ask the next question?" He asked Dolores.She nodded and I saw a sly smirk on his face."Charlie Charlie, will y/n- uh never mind. Your a demon you should know what I was going to say anyway!" The madrigal boy said.

The pencil didn't move at all and we were left disappointed and Dolores suggested we go downstairs to eat a snack.We all agreed and went with her.

But nobody saw the pencil moving to yes.

~End Of Chapter 13~

Note:What Carlos was going to say was "Will y/n be mine?". And I cringed so much writing this chapter but hey. At the end of the day I gotta feed you some content. And I haven't updated in a while because I haven't got the chance to go on watt pad.