Funny a/n

Sooooo I got a robot to generate a story for Carlos and y/n for me and this is how it turned out.the name is crazy y/n l/n. F/d is favourite drink btw.I was laughing so hard at this(internally) oh boy here we go.😭😭😭||

Y/n L/n was thinking about Carlos Madrigal again. Carlos was a Hot Monster with small Hands and Brown Eyes.

Y/n walked over to the window and reflected on her amazing surroundings. She had always loved magical Encanto with its hurt, huge houses. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel Sad.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a Hot figure of Carlos Madrigal.

Y/n gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a crazy, Yandere, F/D drinker with Skinny Hands and Cute Eyes. Her friends saw her as an arrogant, annoyed angel. Once, she had even saved a broken Antonio that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a crazy person who had once saved a broken Antonio that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Carlos had in store today.

The Rain hammered like loving Jaguars, making Y/n grumpy. Y/n grabbed a Sharp Knife that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Y/n stepped outside and Carlos came closer, she could see the leaking glint in his eye.

Carlos gazed with the affection of 7044 Cute courageous Capybaras. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Y/n looked back, even more grumpy and still fingering the Sharp Knife. "Carlos, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with In love feelings, like two tan, tricky Toucans Walking at a very Nice a gift ceremony, which had classical music playing in the background and two mesmerising uncles Smiling to the beat.

Y/n regarded Carlos's small Hands and Brown Eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Y/n with a delighted grin.

Carlos looked joyful, his emotions blushing like a pongy, petite present.

Then Carlos came inside for a nice drink of F/D.

THE END