Obsession

ive been waiting to write this chapter since day 1. Your comments have made me laugh and have enough motivation to make another chapter!! Btw I have a Carlos x reader x Camilo if you didnt come here because of that.Feel free to check it out! Yandere stuff start now. Y/n's pov||

I walked into my house after the the hangout session with Carlos. I was met with my dad asking me where I was so I just briefly said I was with someone so he would stop asking questions.I ate lunch and went into my bedroom.What should I do? 

I just flopped onto my bed and made random scenarios in my head which ended up with me hurting my own feelings so I decided I had enough of that. I remembered I had some embroidery things in my closet! Maybe I could embroider something? Mirabel had taught me once.Sure it wasnt as impressive as sewing but it was similar. Maybe I could embroider a bag for camilo?

I got his favourite colours in thread.Yellow, green, Orange and black.I got a plain embroiderable bag and started my work.i did a desert sort of theme with sand, cacti and chameleons.sure it wasnt the best but I was proud of it.Id just give it to him tomorrow. 

-Time skip to the next day-

I got up early and explained to my dad I needed to drop something off at the madrigals house.once I reached the big doors of Casita I knocked and luckily Camilo opened it."Camilo! Hi. I embroidered this bag for you and I just wanted to give it!" I greeted.

His eyes lit up as he looked at the bag."Oh wow y/n thank you so much! I love it!" He said as he took the bag.He seemed so happy and it made me feel good."You're very talented!" He giddily spoke.I knew he was just saying it to make me feel better but it made me smile.After that I said my goodbyes and left.

-Carlos's pov-

I was downstairs when I saw someone open the door.Oh it was y/n. I smiled but then I saw her give Camilo something and he seemed very Happy.When he walked past me I spoke up."Whats that?" I asked."Oh just a bag.y/n gave it to me and she embroidered it herself!" He grinned."Oh did she now?" I narrowed my eyes at him...

This couldnt be happening....Why would she make a bag for him and not me?  I was way better than this piece of garbage. It made me furious.I guess I just had to teach him a lesson....

Camilo had been talking about it all day.Just bragging.....So after lunch I payed him a visit in his room....Camilo walked into his room and I folllwed behind him.I locked the door as I came in.Nobody needed to hear what will happen.

Camilo turned around and noticed me."Carlos what are you doing he- AAAAH" I punched him right in the face.His nose started bleeding as he held onto where I hit him.Heh weak."Dont you touch y/n! Or ever be with her! Ill make sure you regret it!" I shouted."What the heck? Is this what its about?!" He replied.

I kicked him down onto the floor as he yelped.I put my foot on his stomach to prevent him from getting up.I couldnt help but evily smile.The one who I hated most....the one who dared take y/n fro me.....Hurt.You may think its wrong but its what he deserved! I was enjoying this.

I got a small pocket knife out my pocketface.kneeled down.I held it to his face, waiting to use it if he made one wrong move.He tried to push me away but I slashed the knife into his cheek.He screamed in agony."Stop! Please ill do anything!" Camilos voice trembled and sounded weak.

"Then stay the fuck away from y/n! Have i made my point clear?!" I commanded.He nodded vigorously. "Now dont tell anyone about this or you wont see the light of day ever again.Understood?" I lowered my voice down as my hair bounced in front of me.He obliged while sobbing.

"Be quiet." I sternly spoke.I got up and kicked his head before turning to leave."You've gone crazy!" I heard camilo yell behind me.What the hell did he just say? "Crazy? You dont get to blame me for being crazy.YOU made me this way! YOU ALL DID. You have no right telling me you think im crazy and youre dissapointed in me! You were a mistake anyway!" I shouted.

I let too much of my emotions come out.And those weren't even a quater of them...I then left the room. thankfully nobody was upstairs so they didnt see me leaving this room.I had to wash my clothes since some blood got on me.Ugh.....

I Put them in the washing sneakily and washed the blood of my knife.I was very satisfied and Content.It felt amazing getting revenge.I didnt have the guts to go upstairs and walk past his room again so I just went outside. He couldn't blame me for anything if I was outside.I roamed the streets a bit when I had a thought.Y/n would be asleep right now right? Maybe I could just...watch her for a bit.

I tried to find her house when I saw a doormat.'The l/ns' Bingo.... I walked around the house and found her bedroom on the bottom floor.I saw her sleeping.she looked so peaceful.....Sadly the window was locked so I couldn't get inside but I could watch.

I put my head on my hand and watched her with loving eyes.Just like when we met.Everytime she would toss and turn and I felt like I was going to get caught.Like I shouldnt be there....

Was it wrong? If it was I didn't care.Sadly I had to walk  to go to bed.As soon as I reached my room I clutched the picture of y/n. I softly kissed it while smiling.I loved her so much...

I wouldn't let anything come in between us.

 ·End Of Chapter 4~