Backstories and explanations

Ahhhh my friend played a prank on me today where she told me she had a crush on me multiple times. It was so weird.......So um yeah this is mostly a chapter about your dad so uh don't expect too much Carlos content from this.||

I had been at casita for a while now and it had turned into evening.I waved Carlos goodbye and started my journey home.Though it was evening it didn't look like it. It looked like the middle of the morning."I want to kiss you under the starlight~" I heard some kid say."But the suns out?" I heard another voice say but it was female."The sun is a star silly!" The male kid said.Hah well that was interesting.

These little kids were already having this love life.I was halfway home when I spotted mr Laurence yelling at some people.Ugh Mr Laurence was the most annoying person in the encanto.He constantly yelled at people over stupid things.He was the type of person to tell you that you weren't breathing the correct way! And he was plain stupid.Also strict.It explains why he was 54 and still single.

"You can't come over this vicinity! It's private property!" He yelled.The people were not even that close to his house."Sir we're your neighbours we-"."Silence!" They were interrupted. As much as I'd love to stick around to watch this unfold, I had to head home. I quietly snuck away so he wouldn't see me.Phew.

You walked home as you looked at the vibrant colours of the village.Isabela went decorating today and the place looked amazing.Finally,You reached your house and walked inside.

I saw father sitting down at the table already and he looked up to see me."Y/n! Where were you?" He asked as he took a sip of his tea."Oh I was just visiting Carlos." I replied."That madrigal kid ey?" Papa spoke.i nodded and sat down across from the table.I looked around and saw moms guitar again.

It struck me with curiosity."Dad you know moms guitar...." I started."Y/n I told you not to talk about her....." Father reminded."I know it's just about her guitar a-"."Y/n enough...." papa stated

"What's so wrong with her huh! Why do you keep these things away from me I-" I was starting to get irritated."You don't know what she did!" He made his voice louder."Tell me then huh! I ask about one simple thing and you completely lose it. Why are you so-"."Y/N SHUT UP! DONT TALK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER JUST ACT LIKE SHES DEAD! I WOULDNT CARE IF SHE WAS ANYWAY!" Silence......

Tears started to fall down from dads face."I'm so sorry.....I just can't bare the memory of your mom and I lost control....." Papa sobbed."No it's ok I was just.....foolish to not see how upset it made you." you tried to comfort him."No don't blame yourself! I'm a terrible father." He cried.I felt terrible seeing him like this.He forced himself to calm down a bit before speaking again."I didn't want to tell you this y/n...but I'll finally tell you what happened between us." Dad said. Come to think of it I ad never remembered anything about her. He started to explain

-Flashback-

"Oh m/n I love you so much!" F/n spoke with hearts in his eyes."I love you more! And hey now that we're having this baby we can be so much closer!" M/n giggled.They exchanged smiles.F/n could see an angel in front of him. He swore that nothing would separate them.

*10 months later*

"M-m/n?" F/n's voice trembled at the sight of seeing her packing things into a car."I'm done with you and I'm done with this stupid marriage!" M/n shouted as she threw her ring at him.F/n was shocked and confused.What had he done? Those feelings turned into sadness as he saw a man getting out of the car.

"Who's that?" He felt like his whole world had shattered."That's Mateo.A way better guy than YOU." M/n responded, not daring to show any remorse."And have your baby! She wasn't even yours anyway!" She aggressively shoved the baby into f/n's arms.The baby started crying because of the force.Pain struck f/n's eyes as he watched them leave together.Sadness turned into anger.But she forgot one thing......Her guitar.

-Back to present-

Dad seemed to be in a bad state right now...."So does that mean I'm not yours?" I asked."Of course you are! She just wanted to tear me down."he replied. I decided to grab some empanadas that were on the counter and I went to my room. I didn't want to disturb him. As I got comfortable in my bed I started drifting off.

-Carlos's pov- 

It was that time of day again. To visit y/n. When I reached her bedroom window I couldn't tell if she was in a deep sleep or not. I was just standing there, looking at her when I saw her shuffling and she got up. My reaction was too slow and I swear she saw me as I moved out of view. She then came closer to the window and I had to run away. She probably saw that too.....

Hopefully she didn't see it was me

~End Of Chapter 12~

Note:AAAA OMG THIS BOOK REACHED #1 IN CARLOSMADRIGAL TYSM