Growing a liking

This is going to start getting juicyyyyy.Be patient with me.||

My Father had just come home from....I dont know.He never told me where he went.He was looking through cabinets,trying to find ingredients for his lunch.I spotted an old guitar from across the room.I heard it used to belong to my mom."Hey dad isn't that moms guitar?" I asked."We do NOT talk about your mother.She was a horrible woman."He scolded."She left me when I had nothing..." He sadly spoke. I felt bad for him....Getting hurt from the one you love?

He was setting down ingredients when it looked like a Lightbulb when off in his head."Oh y/n can you buy some flour from the shops!" He said.I groaned but stood up."Sure..." its not like I had a choice anyway.Dad thanked me and I went upstairs to change into something more "suitable".Once that was over with I opened the door and stepped outside.We lived very close to a shop so I didn't have to walk that far.

-Carlos's Pov-

I was outside since ya know...things can get pretty hectic when you live with 3 generations.I was kicking rocks and other dumb shit when I spotted a familiar face.Wait was that....y/n? I guess she also spotted me then because she came over to me to say hello."Hey carlos!" She greeted In a cheery tune. "Hi..." I didnt know what to say.I then scanned her clothes that she was wearing.Heh not bad....

"Carlos?" She said. "Oh right..." I replied.Well this was awkward."Im going to go in the store now.Nice seeing you!" She smiled.Her smile gave me a weird feeling.She was about to go in when I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Wait I'll come with you." I said, It didnt seem like I wanted to with the way I said it."Thats nice but I sort of want to do this alone..."She freed her wrist from my hand."Oh...ok then." I said coldly.Why did I even want to go with her jeez?

I walked away but the image of y/n wouldnt leave my mind.Ugh this was being annoying.I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of me and y/n holding hands and being close together.What was this feeling? I just entered Casita and went inside my room.i grabbed a pencil and just scribbled on paper to cool down.A few minutes later Ratface (Camilo) set foot in my room.

"Tia says dinner is ready.Also how did you like lunch?" he asked."It was alright I guess but I have one thing to tell you Camilo.You have a good taste in friends."I smirked while drawing a small heart on my paper."hmm y/n? Yeah she's nice."He stated calmly.Just nice?!

I just got up with a pissed off expression and went downstairs.I sat down in the chair I always sat in.People were eating the food but something was bugging me.It was definitely y/n.I gave into thinking about her and just rested my chin on my hand.I was deep in my thoughts. "Carlos are you ok?" I heard a voice say.It was my prima, isabela.I blushed in embarrassment. 

"What were you thinking about?~" I heard my other prima, mirabel say. God she was so annoying."None of your damn buisness!" I replied.My mama grew a rain cloud over her head but papa calmed her down.i rolled my eyes with my chin still in my hand.I finally started eating my food and went up to my room again.

I thought of something and stood infront of a mirror.I shapeshifted into Y/n and just admired her features.It was nothing weird I just wanted to see how she looked.Right?....I hope it wasnt weird.I didn't want to admit it but I was just gawking at how stunning she looked but then I heard a door knock.I quickly transformed back just in time as the door opened.

It was mama.She looked at me with a weird look probably because she heard me shapeshifting."Look.....you need to say sorry to Mirabel." She demanded."Why? I always say stuff like that and I never had to do it so why now?" I asked, still standing in front of the mirror like an idiot."Yes but she is really upset." Mama told me."Of course she is."I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms."Just do it! Oh my god Carlos you're giving me a headache!" She yelled and stomped out the room.That hurt a little....

I just sadly sat on my bed.I wasnt going to apoligise to mirabel.But the more I thought about it made me realise I should do it beause I probably made her feel the same way.Besides mama would probably find out.I cant belieave I was doing this....I just went to the plain, boring nursery door and knocked.Mirabel answered and I started to speak."Look im sorry for what I said...." I apologised through gritted teeth.This felt so wrong.  

"Its fine...But now are you going to tell me what you were thinking about?~" she teased."Hah.No." I responded sternly."Aww is it that much of a secret?" She whined."Yeah whatever.....you dont need to know."I glared at her but mirabel didnt notice."Um YES I do!"She put her hands on her hips."No.ill be going now."I quickly walked away before she could ask any more questions. 

I walked back into my room and saw the photo of y/n on my desk.I was growing a liking to her and I had to admit that.I smirked a bit but I just flopped onto my bed to sleep.I eventually fell unconscious and had dreams filled with a certain person....

~End Of Chapter 2~