Another funny A/n

You know how the drill goes.The name is Two nervous uncles hating to the beat. Apparently both Damien and Carlos are yandere or something idk that's what it looks like. Lez go~||

Carlos Madrigal looked at the Sharp knife in his hands and felt shocked.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his vibrant surroundings. He had always loved magical Encanto with its difficult, diced darkness. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel shocked.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Damien Algover. Damien was a Violent Saint with skinny Lips and bloody hair.

Carlos gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Yandere, crazy, Blood drinker with Cute Lips and hot hair. His friends saw him as a knowing, keen Killer. Once, he had even saved a late bird that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a Yandere person who had once saved a late bird that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Damien had in store today.

The thunder teased like running toucans, making Carlos Annoyed.

As Carlos stepped outside and Damien came closer, he could see the ancient glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want nothing," Damien bellowed, in a Love-struck tone. He slammed his fist against Carlos's chest, with the force of 1367 moms. "I frigging hate you, Carlos Madrigal."

Carlos looked back, even more Annoyed and still fingering the Sharp knife. "Damien, stay away from y/n," he replied.

They looked at each other with scared feelings, like two teeny-tiny, tight Tigers killing at a very confused gathering, which had Boring music playing in the background and two nervous uncles hating to the beat.

Suddenly, Damien lunged forward and tried to punch Carlos in the face. Quickly, Carlos grabbed the Sharp knife and brought it down on Damien's skull.

Damien's skinny Lips trembled and his bloody hair wobbled. He looked Content, his body raw like a broken, breezy Bag.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Damien Algover was dead.

Carlos Madrigal went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Blood.

THE END