Unknown figure

After I'm done this book I wanna make a oneshot of those two kids in the last chapter. And the song meant to be yours fits Carlos in this story so much! And todays chapter and tommorows chapter are going to based off my other fic cause that one went to waste.its now y/ns pov💗||

In the middle of the night I woke up and saw a figure outside my window. I couldn't see clearly who it was so I went closer to the window but the figure ran away.Who was that? Was that the reason you always felt weird at nights? You had to shake the thought off to go back to bed but it confused you

*Time skip to morning*

You woke up the next morning,still remembering that shadowy person.Was it just your imagination playing tricks on you or was it real? I went downstairs and luckily dad wasn't there. It would be awkward after last night.I found a note on the table that He was going to be gone for the day and tomorrow morning.Ugh that would mean I had to make my own breakfast.

You didn't feel like doing that so you decided you would go outside to one of the food stalls and get a full plate of food.You got yourself ready and turned the corner from your house.You saw someone selling Pan de quesos so you went to get that.You got money out from your bag and handed it to the lady as she got the food."Hey."

I nearly jumped a little when I heard the voice. I heard chuckling beside me to see Carlos there."You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I said in shock."Haha sorry about that." He lessened his laughing but he was still doing it a little.I got the food from the lady and held the plate."That looks nice." The madrigal spoke,looking down at the dish."Yep it really is!" I replied.

"Something weird last night...." I brought the situation up."O-oh what was it?" He looked a bit......worried? "Well I saw something out my window last night and it looked like a person." I stated."Maybe it was just your imagination! I meant uhh sometimes you get tired and imagine things." He spoke the first sentence quickly."Maybe...." I responded with hesitance.

-Carlos's Pov-

I was sweating bullets honestly. I never expected her to bring it up and I was just acting really suspicious.I was desperate to change the subject.I had my mochila on me and I was gripping it anxiously."Oh I see you're wearing the bag I gave you." Y/n smiled."Heheh yep." I admitted.I finally calmed down when we started talking about other things.I fixed my hair a little before continuing to listen to her.It was calming honestly.We had walked away from the stall.

-Y/n's pov-

"Oh and can I come over today for a sleepover?" I asked.I felt like it would be better if I was with someone because I was worried about the watching thing still.It was creeping me out."Uh sure I'll tell my parents." Carlos always spoke so monotonely.Unless he was teasing me or some other strong emotion.

"Don't you mean ASK your parents?" I corrected."Nah.Who cares? I don't.My parents don't either.They barely want anything to do with me." He seemed a bit angry at the last part.I just decided to ignore that to be safe.

"Are you going to come right now?" He asked."Nope i think I'll just come around lunchtime." I answered."Oh k then." Did he seriously just say k instead of ok? "I better get going then. I need to eat before my food gets cold."Does it really matter if cheese bread is cold or not?" Carlos joked."Haha funny.Bye now!" I sarcastically said.We waved bye and I started walking home. 

As I was nearly at my door I saw Mr Laurence with MEGHAN."I just wanted to introduce you to my brother!" Meghan said. I guess I was late to the conversation."I don't want to!" Mr Laurence crossed his arms."Well sorry but I already decided. Meet Oscar!" She pulled out a similar aged looking boy from behind her.He had Light brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello sir.May I say you look lovely today." Oscar bowed.I could see a tint of pink on mr laurence's cheeks. It was jaw dropping.Mr Laurence? IN LOVE? He still tried to act like he wasn't interested and it made me laugh.Ah sweet love....

You walked into your house and started eating your breakfast. It was a little cold but you didn't mind.After you finished you glanced upon that guitar.You couldn't believe your mother was such a horrible person.Before when you saw it you were filled with curiosity and an urge to play it but now all you felt was disgust and sadness.But you still wanted to play it.Techinically it was dads now right?

I just took it up to my room so I could play it when I wanted and to avoid looking at it during mealtimes with your father.After that I just waited for lunch time to roll around.

*Time skip*

It was finally time.I had already packed my things.Just clothes and snacks.So I made my way to casita.I was greeted by Pepa at the door."Oh y/n! bienvenida!" She greeted and we touched each other forearms.No matter how long I had been in Colombia I never got used to greeting people this way. Plus the eye contact made it even more awkward.I walked in the house after that and looked around.

This was going to be fun.

~End Of Chapter~

Note:Have you ever wondered how long a chapter in book you read was? You probably haven't but I'm going to answer that.I try to make my chapters at least 1000 words on average but 800 words is the minimum.(Intro is included)