Chishiya [Fluff]

I walked into the school, knowing my visa will end today if I don't play a game.

'wonder what today's game is' I spoke in my head as I walked through the school doors, as a scanner appeared behind me showing I entered the game.

I walked up to the table that had a sign on it saying 'one per person' and grabbed a phone. It immediately turned on saying "facial recognition."

I looked around noticing that there was 4-6 players.

One of the people caught my attention, he has a white hoodie on and blue swimming trunks. He has white hair that showed under his hood, and he was smirking. I knew him from the beach, I had been eyeing him from far away but never had the confidence to actually go up and starts a conversation with him.

'He looks hot as usual' I thought to myself while leaning against the wall.

"THERE IS A TOTAL OF 7 PARTICIPANTS. GAME ARENA CLOSING IN 15 SECONDS," Everyone's phone spoke as the 'timer' counted down from 15.

"GAME ARENA CLOSED. THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE". The phone continued, then I heard someone mumble the lines of "A game? What do they mean by that.."

"DIFFICULTY 6 OF SPADES. IN THIS GAME YOU WILL BE GIVEN 20 MINUTES TO FIND 3 KEYS TO UNLOCK THE SCHOOL DOORS. WHEN A KEY IS FOUND YOU WILL PLACE IT ON THE FRONT TABLE OF THE SCHOOL ONCE ALL THREE KEYS ARE FOUND PRESS THE BUTTON AND THE DOORS WILL BE OPENED. IF THE KEYS ARE NOT FOUND IN TIME THE SCHOOL BUILDING WILL BE BOMBED. GOOD LUCK." The phone finally finished.

One of the girls ran up to the doors and started banging on the door, trying to get it open.

"Are you dumb they literally said the doors were closed." A boy said.

"I just wanted to see if they were being for real, no need to be a smart ass" she replied.

I saw the white haired boy walk away towards the stairs. And with that I followed, I didn't wanna be stuck with this mess of people or maybe I just wanted some alone time with him.

"JUST SHUT UP GUYS WERE ON A TIME LIMIT, WE ALL NEED TO START SPLITTING UP MAYBE PARTNERS WILL BE FINE JUST HURRY UP!" I heard a man scream behind me.

~

"Quit following me." I heard the white haired man say.

"What I can't stick with others?" I said with a smirk.

"No in fact you cannot, so leave me alone I'd rather figure this all out on my own" he said.

"And how would you do that?" I replied.

"Think of the obvious. The keys aren't gonna be in an obvious place so we're gonna have to go somewhere where no one would check."

"Good point, maybe there's a basement? an attic or a locker that's open or something I don't really know," I responded.

"And by the way my name's y/n l/n" I said glancing at him.

"Chishiya shuntarō" he responded before continue speaking.

"We might as well work with each other since the others are working with each other too, so how about you look in lockers while I look for a basement or attic." He responded as he started separating the other way.

"Okay I'll call for you if I see anything okay?"

"Seems like a plan." He replied and with that he left to go downstairs leaving me by myself.

~

Two down, one more left to go.

'where the fuck is this prick of a man!' I thought to myself banging on the lockers.

What's going on right now? You must be thinking. Well, after searching for what seemed like forever I found a key and yelled for Chishiya but guess what. No sign of him, it was like he just disappeared from the world like the others did.

We already found two keys and the timer was already down to seven minutes left.

'that little fucker' I thought as I went to the third floor and looked inside the classrooms.

I saw something shiny as I walked past a classroom.

It was the third and final key to escape this fucking hell of a place.

I quickly ran downstairs and yelled for everybody to come downstairs.

"EVERYBODY I HAVE THE LAST KEY!" Then I heard loud footsteps running towards me.

I place the last key in the box and clicked the button on the table.

"Finally I can get out of here!" I heard a boy chant.

"CONGRATULATIONS, GAME CLEARED." Everybody's phone said then shut off.

'where is that little white haired fucker' I said looking around technically searching for him.

~
No sign of him.

'Where could he be, Did he really disappear?!"

I saw a white haired boy Infront of me, walking away to a car.

"You fucker! You disappeared on me." I yelled at him.

He snickered before speaking "never trust people you don't know".

That angered me more, "I wonder how people even like a prick like you, especially even date or let alone fuck."

He stopped walking, then pinned me to the wall.

"Yeah I wonder how people like me," he smirked before continuing. "I seen how you looked at me before at the beach baby so don't act all innocent".

He started kissing me roughly, then put his hands on my waist and pushed me against his chest; so my chest was touching his.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and put my other hand on his chest.

He pulled away then began speaking, "I wonder what happened to 'i don't even know how someone would even like you or even date or let alone fuck you'".

"Oh shut up, leave me alone" I replied.

"Okay if that's what you want" He said and with that he walked away and getting in a car.

"that little bitch"

Hello! Author here, I hope you enjoyed this little story. Just wanted to let you know if you have any requests I'll try and do them, I'll try my best. 💕