Ann [sad]

Tears streamed down your face as you were crying. "Ann!" You screamed clutching the side of her waist. Blood was pouring into your hands.

All that could be here were your cries. Everything was fine to you joined this stupid game!
________________

You were holding your ears as the gunshots rang out. The group was defeating the King of Spades as you sit back and hold your ears in the store with Arisu.

Arisu was spraying perfume and all kinds of things that you could spray. The plan was to get the king of Spades here and then defeat him with a bomb.

The others were just distracting him. You were coughing as well, the smell was horrible. You were on the verge of tears.

'Your weak. Your not even doing anything. Just sitting there. Are you gonna let Tatta's and the others sacrifice's go to waste?'

Your brain kept repeating those words. They got the best of you. You slowly got up and began to walk towards the door.

Grabbing the handle and silently waiting. You pushed open the door and walked out. The sight in front of you was bloody.

'This was all because of you. You didn't help' The tears you were holding in soon began to fall. As the love in front of you was now on the ground.

You gasped as the years kept streaming. "No!" You quickly ran down the stairs and ran towards Ann on the ground. The King of spades was nowhere to be seen.

You didn't care though the only thing on your mind was Ann. You kneeled beside her. "Wake up! Please." You cried. She slowly opened her eyes.

Looking at your tear stained face. "No. Don't cry." She said, wiping away your tears.

You shook your head as more tears fell. "How can I not? Your shot!" You pleaded. She grabbed your cheek and brought it to her face.

Slowly she brought her lips to your and softly kissed you. It was long and passionate. She slowly pulled back and she helt your hand.

"I-.. I love you" She said. Your eyes lit up, "I love you too!" You sadly smiled. When you looked at her, her eyes were slowly closing.

Your eyes widened a little, "N-no! You can't leave me!" Your eyes started to water more. You shook your head once more.

Your heart sank to the bottom. How could you live on? Your whole world was now gone. Dead. You were screaming, you were in so much pain.

Hugging her body as she laid there, no movement no breathing. Kuina was laying next to her as she bruises and cuts all over her body as well.

She stared at you as you cried, out of the corner of your eye you swore you saw a tear fall. She reached her hand out to you.

"Im sorry. She was a good friend to me. She truly didn't deserve to die like this." Kuina said interlocking your guys hands.

You started to slow down your breathing. You started to slowly breath to calm yourself but that was kinda hard.

You were in denial. You didn't want to believe she was truly gone. You had to, Ann would have wanted you to continue and escape this cruel world.

You know that because she loved you..

Requested by, mina3006 I hope you liked it!

Ps. I don't know if I wanna keep continuing this book. I mean I've already wrote a little so O think this might be the last story. (Also I'd I didn't do your request I'm sorry)