kuina oneshot [Fluff]

"Hey y/n!" Kuina said stuffing her 'cigarette' in her mouth.

"Hello kuina, meet my friend rya-" I said but Kuina cut me off.

"Ryan? Oh yeah I know him." Kuina said putting her arm around me.

Once again kuina is jealous. Whenever she is jealous she would walk up behind me and, interrupt my conversation with whoever I was hanging out with. Classical her. Then later we would have a talk about why she doesn't like me hanging out with them.

"We were actually just talking about you!" Ryan stated sounding nervous.

"Oh really? That's nice. Anyways y/n we should get going Chishiya said he wanted to meet us in his room. For an 'important' meeting." She said emphasizing the word important.

"Mm, ah I see." I knew her like the back of my hand. She just wanted me to leave Ryan so I could hang out with her.

" Well, gotta get going now see ya later Ryan!" I said waving as I walked away with kuina.

"Bye y/n!" He said also waving bye.

~

"You know I don't like him y/n" kuina said as calm as possible.

"I know he just randomly came up to me to talk" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Just please stop hanging out with him?" She said giving me her regular serious face.

"Auh, okay" I said hugging her.

"Good" she smiled before hugging back.

"Can we cuddle now?" I asked.

"Of course babe" she said before getting up to lean against the headboard of the bed.

"Come over here" she said spreading her arms for me to cuddle in.

I walked over and snuggled in her arms.

"I love you kuina" I said before drifting off to sleep, but heard a whisper before blacking out.

"I love you too Y/n"

Me again. I never really knew how she'd act so I just went along with whatever I could do. And sorry these stories are VERY short I just don't know what else to put, I'm just going along with what I write. Have a good day/night/afternoon :) 💕