Karube [angst-fluff)]

"I told you to be careful y/n! " the man in front of me yelled.

"I'm sorry karube, I didn't mean to get hurt" I said looking down.

"Whatever just be more careful. " he said then walked off into our shared bedroom.

'Does he hate me or something? Why is he always yelling at me.' I thought as I walked out of mine and karube's room.

I sighed as I made my way to the pool where many people were at.

I seen Usagi over sitting on one of the beach's chairs so I walked and sat next to Usagi.

"What's wrong? You look like you're sad" Usagi said sitting up and turning on her serious mode.

"Nothing, it's just that Karube and me had a fight again" I said looking at her.

"Again? Why do you guys always fight?" she said grabbing my hand.

That's a thing Usagi would always do. Ever since I met her when we were little, she would always hold my hand or arm to comfort me. And I always liked that she did that it sometimes made me feel better.

"I dont know karube just seems to hate me." I said looking her in the eyes.

She chuckled, "He doesn't hate you y/n he's just overprotective of you."

"Maybe" I said.

Usagi then pulled me into a hug, "maybe you should try to talk to him about it? " she said.

"Good thinking I'll try it" I mumbled not really paying attention to what I was saying.

~

"Hey karube? " I said knocking on our shared bedroom door.

"What do you want y/n? " Karube said sitting up on the bed.

"I wanna talk"

"About what?"

"about how we fight"

"What about it? "

"I feel like it shouldn't be an everyday thing. You never know one of these days while one of us are playing a game we could get killed and here we are arguing instead of spending our days together. I feel like we should stop fighting and get along, isn't that what dating is right? " I stated Walking towards him and sitting on the bed.

"I agree" he said after a minute.

"Come here I'm sorry for yelling at you" he said before pulling me into a hug.

"Just know that because I yell at you doesn't mean I hate you, I'm just being overprotective and im sorry about that" he said before kissing me on my forehead.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too"

Hi, author here, I am not gonna post daily because of school and other stuff anyways have a good day or night. 💕