Arisu [Fluff]

(P.s this is before everyone disappeared)

"Yah! Arisu, how dare you kill me? We were supposed to be on a team!" I screamed into the mic.

"Sorry y/n, but sometimes you gotta sacrifice your friends" Arisu said in the other side of the mic.

"Whatever, anyways wanna come to my house?" I said.

"Sure I'll be over in 5 minutes see ya!" Arisu said as he took off his headset.

~

Knock. Knock.

He's here, I smiled to myself.

Yes, Arisu has been my best friend for 5 years. And me spending a lot of time with him has led to me having a crush on him.. I was too terrified to tell him because I didnt want him to think I was disgusting and then he'd break the relationship. But today is different, I'm gonna confess my love for him..

"Coming!" I yelled running towards the door.

"Hello y/n!" Arisu said as he hugged me. "Hello Arisu!" I said hugging back.

"Follow me I have something very important to tell you." I said grabbing his hand then dragged him to my room.

"Okay" he responded following behind. When we arrived in my room I shut the door and sat on my bed.

"So? What did you want to talk about that was "sooo important"" he said.

I took a deep breath in before speaking, "I have a crush on you.." I said then closed my eyes.

Silence.

It was dead silence for the next 5 minutes.

Arisu then grabbed my face a kissed me roughly.

Then he pulled back before saying, "Ive always had a crush on you y/n I was waiting for this moment forever."

You both laughed. "Soo.. Should we make it official?" You said. Arisu looked at you before responding, "Yes, will you be mine?"

You nodded before leaning in once more. Kissing him. "I love you!"

Author here! 😃 Soo. I have updated this cause the other one was kinda cringe. Also Known think I got some hate ig? So yeah anyways I hope you enjoyed.