Usagi oneshot [Fluff]

"Here take my hand" Usagi said reaching her hand out for me.

I grabbed her hand as she pushed me up onto the rough surface.

"Don't you love mountain climbing?" She asked standing up looking at the sky.

"No, I hate it" I said, my hair messy my hands dirty from touching the mountain, and my clothes all dirty.

Meanwhile Usagi looked perfect.

Her hair perfectly in line, her clothes all clean, her hands a little dirty from the mountain; but other than that she was perfectly clean.

She laughed, before embracing me in her arms.

"You're funny y/n" she said before grabbing my waist more tightly.

"I love you Usagi" I said before putting my hands on hers which were on my belly now.

"I love you too Y/n" she said before kissing the top of my head.

I quickly turned myself around so now me and her were facing each other.

I grabbed her face in both my hands and kissed her softly.

She kissed me back, this time her tongue entering my mouth.

Roughening the kiss.

After a minute she pulled back, "I really do love you".

"Me too,' I responded.

"Let's go home, now" Usagi said while she smiled.

~

We both entered the house.

It was very silent until Usagi spoke, "You should take a shower, you're all dirty" she then laughed pointing at my hair.

I huffed, "oh be quiet, im only dirty because of that mountain!"

I then walked into the bathroom turning on the shower.

Later

"You look clean now!" She said smiling.

"Yeah because I took a shower " I said rolling my eyes as she embraced me once again in her arms.

"Ah, your so cute" she said.

"And your adorable" I responded.

She then kissed me.

"I love you very much y/n I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you."

Hello! Author here once again sorry I haven't been posting, school tests ugh 🙄🤚 anyways! I hope your day went/is going well!I haven't really been in the writing spirit so sorry if these are horrible. I'll see you in the next chapter I guess. :)