Chishiya [little smut?]

-This is based on the new season! So if you haven't watched it yet I recommend you do before reading, anyways enjoy!-

"Oh shit!" You screamed as gunshots were fired. People started screaming and running.

You, Arisu, Kuina, Usagi and Chishiya ducked and ran behind a stand Chishiya being behind you.

Arisu and Usagi looked over the stand seeing who was shooting. "What is this game? They didn't even explain the rules!" You said.

"There are no rules it's just mass murder!" Arisu said as he ducked once more as the shooter kept shooting.

You guys started moving to the side of the stand as you guys then got shot at. "There coming this way!" Arisu said as he started running.

"Split up and run!" Arisu said as he then ran, running and passing cars. Usagi and kuina ran another way.

As you and Chishiya then ran down a lane of cars. You and him hid behind a car as the King of Spades started shooting at Arisu and others.

"Oh god." You mumbled breathing heavily. Chishiya stared at you as you threw your head back. Panting.

You glanced at him, your head still threw back. "What?" You said. He had that same smirk on his face as always. "Nothing." He replied.

You rolled your eyes, then getting up slowly to see where the others were. Kuina was down two cars hiding just like you and Chishiya were.

Arisu was running with Usagi, coming towards the other side of the lanes. They were getting shot at but dodged all the bullets that came flying at them.

Arisu stopped at the middle of the lanes staring at someone, "Arisu! Come on!" Usagi yelled as the King of Spades came. As he shot at both of them, they both his behind two cars.

Kuina then yelled, "You'll die if you don't stay focused!" the King of Spades then began shooting where Kuina was.

A few minutes had gone by, before Usagi yelled. "Now's our chance let's go!" Then Arisu and Usagi began running towards you, Chishiya and Kuina.

They ran to the car right between you three. "The King of Spades is alone." Arisu said as he was peeking out behind the car.

"We need to go or we'll get killed!" Kuina said. "We can't run or we'll be killed." Usagi replied. You looked at Chishiya who was staring at you.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" You asked. "No reason. Anyways I want you to give this to Kuina." He said as he pulled out a bomb he made himself.

He handed it to you as you grabbed it. "Usagi! I need you to hand this to Kuina." You said throwing her the bomb.

She grabbed it and threw it Kuina. "Y/n said you needed it." She said. Kuina nodded.

Just then you guys heard a car pop up. "Hop in!" Tatta said. "Tatta?" Arisu said. "Ann?" Kuina mumbled.

"Hurry up get in!" Ann replied. Usagi, Kuina and Arisu began running. As Chishiya was in front of you he kept running with his hands in his pockets. "Would you hurry up?" Kuina yelled.

Before he could get in the car, a bomb was thrown in front of him. "Drive!" Chishiya said as he grabbed your hand and threw himself behind a car.

The car then started driving away as the bomb exploded. Smoke every where. You were on Chishiya's lap as he was on the ground.

"Fallen for me already?" He said. You rolled your eyes as you were beginning to get up. But two arms grabbed your waist, pulling you back down.

"Chishiya?" You said confused. Sitting back down on his lap. You knew for a fact that the King of Spades was gone. You didn't really hear anymore gunshots. But that wasn't what was really on your mind right now.

You two sat there just eyeing each other. ".. Kiss me" Chishiya said, as he grabbed your cheek. You leaned forward, kissing him. It was a long passionate kiss.

You both pulled back. "Chishiya.." You breathed. Just you guys staring at each other. Until gunshots were heard again. Chishiya lifted you up as you both got off the ground.

"Where are we gonna go?" You asked. He grabbed your hand, "Follow me." He said.

You two began running, it was too a building you were unfamiliar with. You guys entered the building. It was empty, and dark. As you guys got inside you two stared at each other.

He let go of your hand and began grabbing at your waist. Putting one hand on your cheek. "May I?" He asked.

You nodded as he leaned in kissing you once more. You both pulled away, as he then began whispering. "I.. Love you"

You smiled to yourself.

"I love you too Blondie."

Hello. It's been a while. A loong while, Soo The new season had just came out it was kinda confusing. I'm pretty happy that Chishiya didn't die though. But it was pretty sad they don't remember each other at the end. Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Have a good day! :)