Banda [fluff]

You entered a game called "solitary confinement." As soon as you entered you had to put on this collar.

You sighed putting it on. As it clicked you had began walking into a room in front of you.

When you entered there was people everywhere. One man caught your eye, he had black hair, a blue shirt and light brown pants.

You stopped in your tracks as you looked at him. A few seconds went by and he had began to notice you. He looked at you and started to smirk.

You looked away and started to blush. You walked over to a wall and sat down on the floor.

After a while the game rules had been explained. You started to wonder who you could trust.

People started to ask each other what there suit was. One woman even suggested that there should be one big group and they all tell each other what there suits were.

You weren't interested though. As you over heard one conversation that two men were having. "Tell me what my suit is" One of the men said.

"Okay well.. " The other men spoke. The man got frustrated. "Speak up man!" he yelled. "What am I come on!?" He spoke. The man was getting mad and started to yell at the other.

You felt like interfering but you didn't want to at the same time. As you looked away from those two the man that had caught your eye began to walk away downstairs.

A man that had bangs covering his eyes began to follow him. You eavesdropped once again, listening in on what those two were saying.

"Looks like you don't have a partner. Tell me my suit and Ill tell you yours. " The man with bangs said.

"That's a damn authoritative way of speaking." You chuckled. 'That man has guts' You thought.

"What?" The man was confused. "I can tell a lot from your childish attitude. Your ashamed of your own dark side and are jealous of everyone."

The man began walking up to him. "Behind those bangs is where you keep your real self. You hide your face to keep people from seeing your disgusting true nature. You're the type who makes yourself feel better by looking down on others.  But that's what I like about you. let's be friends"

Your eyes widened. 'That was a hella speech.' You thought. The woman who had made a group of people started to walk towards you and two others.

"Say would you like to join our team?" She asked the two boys. "It's okay if you don't want to" She said smiling.

"No I don't mind.. " The man in yellow said. The other man who had a gray sweatshirt spoke, "Okay, Let's work together."

Just then the woman had began to walk over to you. "Hello. Would you like to join our team?" You thought for a second before declining. "No thanks." You said before looking away.

The group of people began to look at you weirdly. Then they began to walk away. The group of people began to go to the middle and start telling whose suit is whose.

As you were observing you noticed the two men that were arguing early walked by. The man was grabbing the other man by his hair, as they walked.
_______________

A few minutes had went by before the man with bangs and the other man had began to walk up stairs again.

You looked at them. The man had began to look at you as he smirked. You rolled your eyes and walked away.

You didn't notice until later that the man was following behind you. "What do you want?" You asked as you had walked to the snack area.

"You don't know your suit do you? Ive been observing you. You haven't barely talked to anyone." You stopped walking and began to look at him.

"And? What's it got to do with you?" You said. He smirked, "Feisty are we?". You turned behind you. " Just tell me what mine is so we can get this done please."

He began to walk up behind you. Parting your hair so he could see what it was. "Heart" Your eyes widened.

"It's heart" He said. You nodded, "You can go now." Instead of leaving he stood where he was.

He grabbed your waist and began to leave a little kiss on your neck. Your eyes widened once more. "W-What are you doing?" You said as your face began to heat up.

"Claiming what's mine." He said as he put his face in your neck. You are speechless not knowing what to say. You thought he was the mean type.

I mean you haven't been with him long enough to know what his personality was like. But from what you've heard him say and what he looks like, you assumed that he was not really a flirt-ish type.

You didn't mind though. If anything he was cute like this.

Requested by, iluvmilfsssssssss Hope you liked it. You actually gave me an idea for another one including banda.