Tatta [Fluff]

"Leave him alone!" You yelled. Niragi was bullying Tatta. "He tried his best. He was also probably just scared." I said walking towards Tatta.

He had grabbed my hand as he looked at me. Niragi rolled his eyes. "That's no excuse for the things he did. All because of him were all dying."

You looked at Tatta. "Hey, don't listen to him." You put your hand to his cheek rubbing it. He leaned in hugging you. You had one hand on his shoulder hugging his neck, and one hand holding his hand.

Everyone looked disappointed. I mean it wasn't Tatta's fault right? He was scared and how could he have killed the group. They ganged up on him. If anyone it's all our faults.

You kissed his cheek and then sat down. Tatta sat down beside you. His hat was covering his eyes. You looked at him and grabbed his hat.

You put it on your head trying to make Tatta smile. Hee looked at you and guess what you know. He smiled. "What are you doing?" He laughed.

"Trying to make you smile." You replied smiling too. Usagi and Arisu were walking away talking about what they should do. Niragi was just standing there looking at the two of you.

"I don't even get what you see in him, he's just a puny bitch." That's when you snapped you stood up going towards Niragi.

Slapping him across the face. "I said leave him alone. I've had enough of your bullshit." You walked back towards Tatta and grabbed his hand walking away.

"Hey. Where are we going and what happened back there?" He said as he gripped your hand pulling you back. "I snapped okay? He shouldn't be treating you like that."

He looked down. It was silent for a few minutes until he spoke up. "I mean he was right. I'm weak. Okay? You don't need to stand up for me." He was silent.

You looked at him staring at him. "Why would you think that? Your not weak. Like I said you were scared and didn't know what to do. We shouldn't have left you there. Niragi should have been there. I should have went with you."

He looked at you. He smiled gently. Grabbing your cheek and pulling you in. He kissed you. After a while he pulled back hugging you.

"I love you! I love you so much!" His voice was full of joy.

Requested by, Fruity_pebble23 I hope you liked it. I did Tatta because I know how he acts more than the other guy so I'm sorry I didn't do him. :(